0.23.5 transfer windows changed?

Is it just me, or are the old transfer windows all wrong in the latest version.

Previoulsy, following this table:

http://www.eiden.fi/ksp/phaseangle-Kerbin-Duna.txt

I've sent missions to duna between days 57-60, with no problems.

Now after downloading .23.5 , when I start a new game, and timewarp to day 59, Duna is still way ahead of me...

Has there been a change in the starting position of the planets?

Maybe the clock now reads Kerbin days instead of 24 hour Earth days?

Or maybe I'm screwing up in some other way.

Edited by KerikBalm

Days on the clock are now 5 hour Kerbin days. Look out for this when time warping to your maneuver nodes, 'oh it's over a day away i'll just warp faster huhwut three two one hours' and you missed it ;)

So year numbers also change as well?

The old day 59 is now... 283?

Seems about right.... I time warped to when the alignment looked mostly right, and then launched on the IP trajectory (some radial burning required...) I seem to recall it was day 200 something

The six hour Kerban day is throwing the old schedule all out of whack. You will either have to adapt to the new Kerbal day and year or go into Settings and set the clock for a 24 hour 365 days a year calender.

There was some talk in the grand 0.23.5 thread about this, and some people think that all planets' orbits have changed. I haven't tried to open a new window yet but I can say that all of my en-route ships still have encounters with their target planets.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/74439-The-Grand-0-23-5-Discussion-Thread?p=1071662&viewfull=1#post1071662

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.