Arsenic Farms LTD.

xxjetterxx

Would love to try it too if someone could re-upload, as these might be the weirdest-looking parts for KSP I've ever seen.

Also, judging from that imgur album, this is some really good modelling work, deserving of much more attention than it received.

Sorry, guys, I had a crash and lost all the models and parts, however since it's a long weekend here, I may make some new ones.

Man, that sucks - I've been there.

Good luck and much thanks to your effort!

I'm going to be in Toronto tomorrow, so sadly there's a 1 day hole in the developpement, but I'm going to try to get thrust and lift in it, along with a spot for a kerbal and perhaps RAPIER-style propulsion

Have fun - everyone needs a day off!

I never saw the older model, but the alien ship looks gorgeous. Could you make larger, single part vessels capable of interplanetary travel and for the long term development, make BDArmory compatible space guns and turrets ? I'd happily give a few specs if you want, since my modeling skills are below zero. :D

• 1 month later...

Cool I can't wait to get this into my war ships save. Some evil alien ships for the Kerbals to battle with!

Now all I need is an AI to send waves of aliens at me and all my kerbal dreams will come true.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This thread has been dormant for over a year and a half; the author last posted here nearly two years ago, and hasn't been on the forums since last year.  Locking the thread to prevent confusion.

To the author:  @xxjetterxx, please let us know if you'd like the thread unlocked.  Thanks!