100th Episode Special - Astro-Glider!

Superfluous J

Thats just cra... thats ama... its totally awe... theres just no words to describe what you managed to do there!!

and holly cr@p you managed to actually fly the damn thing too!

I watched both seasons of your youtube series in the space of one week like a tvseries marathon and watched you go from newb to this - its awesome to watch!! Keep up the great work you're doing!

Thats just cra... thats ama... its totally awe... theres just no words to describe what you managed to do there!!

and holly cr@p you managed to actually fly the damn thing too!

Believe you me, nobody's more surprised than I was. I tried a couple versions before this one and the best I ever got was one randomly happened to turn into a helicopter and spun its way to about a 4m/s vertical landing. That's what the tail fin was for, incidentally, to stop that :)

And believe this one too: that thing glided like a dream until I touched the controls. That's when it went all flappy bird on me.

I watched both seasons of your youtube series in the space of one week like a tvseries marathon and watched you go from newb to this - its awesome to watch!! Keep up the great work you're doing!

Dag, yo. That's a lot of watching! Yeah some of the stuff I thought was okay early on still makes me cringe today, but hey we all have to learn somewhere. Most of us don't choose to do so on YouTube though :D

I guess that's pretty much what they had in mind when producing the update... or not... lol

That's the best thing about a creative sandbox game. There's no WAY the devs can plan for all the crazy stuff us users will do to their creations. :)

Edited by 5thHorseman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.