[1.1.2]Kerbal Stock Launcher Overhaul (6/6/16 More parts and improvements)

blackheart612

I also have basic models, man. Not that much detail and curves cause I suck at them. But I try my best.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH XD

Anyways made actual progress for the mod because I just got back for it recently being so frustrated about the hatch of Pteron.

Here, the KR-2D WIP is finally textured. Complete with emissives and an alternate texture. Not sure if there is actually something yet missing except for other type of fairings to be able to launch the Payload Launcher Construction Set.

http://i.imgur.com/QqYf9hX.png

Also made the request texture so I tried to make it look like as requested in this pic.

http://i.imgur.com/EjZJIOT.png

Guess I have to make optional textures for Aerojet Kerbodyne to match up with the construction kit. Huehuehue. Love how my packs actually piece together.

Perfect!!!! That's wonderful I can't wait!

Well, as the guy who made a mod support procedural fairings, why not make my own support it too? Haha. Well, I guess I have to make Pfairing textures that is Kerbal X Pack-alike. Also planning to add the Delta IV's Fairing it has a unique shape that I like.

Oc8Otq0.png

Next stop - Calibrate a base that can handle KW Rocketry Fairings. Because sometimes you just use KW bases too much that you want to use Kerbal X's.

Well, as the guy who made a mod support procedural fairings, why not make my own support it too? Haha. Well, I guess I have to make Pfairing textures that is Kerbal X Pack-alike. Also planning to add the Delta IV's Fairing it has a unique shape that I like.

http://i.imgur.com/Oc8Otq0.png

Next stop - Calibrate a base that can handle KW Rocketry Fairings. Because sometimes you just use KW bases too much that you want to use Kerbal X's.

Nice progress :)

Oh btw my 1000th post on the forums.. What the heck am I doing with my life :D

I also have basic models, man. Not that much detail and curves cause I suck at them. But I try my best.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH XD

Anyways made actual progress for the mod because I just got back for it recently being so frustrated about the hatch of Pteron.

Here, the KR-2D WIP is finally textured. Complete with emissives and an alternate texture. Not sure if there is actually something yet missing except for other type of fairings to be able to launch the Payload Launcher Construction Set.

Also made the request texture so I tried to make it look like as requested in this pic.

Guess I have to make optional textures for Aerojet Kerbodyne to match up with the construction kit. Huehuehue. Love how my packs actually piece together.

YES!!!!! I love it!

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH XD

Very nice!

Finally some proper looking CBC textures!

No offense to BlazingAngel who did the first version in the ULA thread, but that texture work never impressed me.

I realize also that this isn't necessarily a replica, but really this is as close as anyone yet has come to reproducing the CBC's accurately and I love it.

Finally some proper looking CBC textures!

No offense to BlazingAngel who did the first version in the ULA thread, but that texture work never impressed me.

I realize also that this isn't necessarily a replica, but really this is as close as anyone yet has come to reproducing the CBC's accurately and I love it.

Just not that much detail as one expects but it's alright. CluelessModeller has done right with Delta-IV too and it looks badass.

Here, not sure what happened to it though.

http://i.imgur.com/Oc8Otq0.png

Why not just copy the node structure over from one of the KW fairing bases instead of trying to do it manually? Work smart, not hard.

Why not just copy the node structure over from one of the KW fairing bases instead of trying to do it manually? Work smart, not hard.

That's what I am planning initially but if my model structure don't agree with KW Rocketry, node positions will possibly mess up.

Edit: Well, Procedural Support will be packed too on release. :D Still WIP though

1ZNtUBZ.png

Edited by blackheart612

That's what I am planning initially but if my model structure don't agree with KW Rocketry, node positions will possibly mess up.

Edit: Well, Procedural Support will be packed too on release. :D Still WIP though

http://i.imgur.com/1ZNtUBZ.png

Oh my gosh……. Your testers are (eagerly) ready sir!:D:sticktongue:

Blackheart, I found something in an older install. Something that looks very nice, and something I think you could do great things with. The Shenron. Is it still being worked on? It looks awesome, and fits some of my design ideas very nicely. (Though, I would bump up crew count to at least 5. There would be a lot of unused space in that pod as is, you could probably get away with up to seven.

Blackheart, I found something in an older install. Something that looks very nice, and something I think you could do great things with. The Shenron. Is it still being worked on? It looks awesome, and fits some of my design ideas very nicely. (Though, I would bump up crew count to at least 5. There would be a lot of unused space in that pod as is, you could probably get away with up to seven.

I saw that too! I think he working on it but it's probably gonna be part of the KerbalX idea because it kinda looks like the Dragon capsule. Also of you know you're Dragon Ballz you should know who and what Shenron is ;)

The one you *accidentally* got is not final:

I saw that too! I think he working on it but it's probably gonna be part of the KerbalX idea because it kinda looks like the Dragon capsule. Also of you know you're Dragon Ballz you should know who and what Shenron is ;)

I'll be working on it later than most parts but it will be done.

He knows the reference. :rolleyes:

Oho! I get it now! Man, I haven't watched that in what, over 4 years? Damn. Stop making me feel old, I'm only 15. ^_^ (Also, I wasn't saying it was accidental, I just thought you had forgotten about it.)

Re: Delta IV textures from CluelessModeler

He got a job, that takes up much of his time. But, I will supply you with the way that I did them, or, just make some for you. Up to you. But yours looks much more kerbalized, I kind of like it that way.

Either way, up to you! If you want them, just send me the UV file, and I'll match it up for ya when I get a chance!

Re: Delta IV textures from CluelessModeler

He got a job, that takes up much of his time. But, I will supply you with the way that I did them, or, just make some for you. Up to you. But yours looks much more kerbalized, I kind of like it that way.

Either way, up to you! If you want them, just send me the UV file, and I'll match it up for ya when I get a chance!

Thanks, but the art is pretty much based off stock on this though, it'll be named "Rockomax Orange" for the orange parts in honor for replacing Rockomax Tanks.

I'd prefer art variety for us

Will you do a WIP release while the forums are down so we have something?

Huh, forgot about that. When is that happening again? I'm not quite sure.

Oh no.... I don't know. Maybe not. (A little bit busy at the moment)

Absolutely no worries at all! I was just asking because a few modders where pushing out WIP for the shutdown. Please don't rush.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.