[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

Hope you like it. I wish to improve it even more with the new version of EVE.

Known issues:

Sometimes the sun particles from the Kittopia plug-in goes crazy in the highest warp speeds.

PS makes impossible, for the moment, the auroras from space (still working on ground).

Sometimes PS seems to take a bit to set the correct enlightenment.

This is absolutely beautiful. I was just learning about stars and their colours and such in science class today. Just a quick inquiry, what extras can we expect?

EDIT: I'm planning on posting a few pics, how do I link up an imgur album? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT 2: Sorry, again, but is there any way to (easily, I have no skill :() use Astronomer's version of Duna or replicate it atleast? I like the blue atmospheric line above the planet, compared to a (no offense?) relatively unchanged Duna from what I've seen in the screenshots. It may be really changed, I don't know, I haven't played this since 23.5 and haven't started it up yet with the new update as I run x64 (I have a mental dependency upon several modifications to the stock game, in decent textures which happens to take up lots of RAM and crash the game) and have to find which mods cause what. It's a pain. Anyway, any help is appreciated, thanks! /message

Edited by Chezburgar7300
EDIT!

Using ATM mod, or the OpenGL flag, seems to solve the memory problems.

Extras (could grow in the future):

- New kerbal heads for texture replacer

- Hot rockets! new textures and configs (with altitude-expandable rocket flames, thanks to the community)

- Chatterer sounds

- Flags

- Music

Planned: maybe, just maybe, new buttons and a new graphic aspect for the raster prop monitor.

To use IMGUR galleries just upload your images and copy the last part of the direction in the gallery:

http://imgur.com/[COLOR=#ff0000]xxxxx <---- that part of the direction[/COLOR]

then in the forum message paste that part of the direction between the code

[*imgur][COLOR=#ff0000]xxxxx[/COLOR][*/imgur]

but without the *.

Edited by Proot

Using ATM mod, or the OpenGL flag, seems to solve the memory problems.

Extras (could grow in the future):

- New kerbal heads for texture replacer

- Hot rockets! new textures and configs (with altitude-expandable rocket flames, thanks to the community)

- Chatterer sounds

- Flags

- Music

Planned: maybe, just maybe, new buttons and a new graphic aspect for the raster prop monitor.

To use IMGUR galleries just upload your images and copy the last part of the direction in the gallery:

http://imgur.com/[COLOR=#ff0000]xxxxx <---- that part of the direction[/COLOR]

then in the forum message paste that part of the direction between the code

[*imgur][COLOR=#ff0000]xxxxx[/COLOR][*/imgur]

but without the *.

Thanks a heap, will get to posting pics this arvo!

MOARdV has released an updated version of Distant Object Enhancement, since the official one has been abandoned:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/98943-0-25-Distant-Object-Enhancement-bis-v1-4-0

This version also includes my suggested fix to make Distant Object Enhancement behave correctly with PlanetShine.

What was the problem between them?

What was the problem between them?

The "distant objects" were also illuminated by the lights from PlanetShine simultaneously as the vessel, because those distant objects were on the same rendering layer as the vessel (0): I suggested a fix to set them to the rendering layer of celestial objects instead (10).

The "distant objects" were also illuminated by the lights from PlanetShine simultaneously as the vessel, because those distant objects were on the same rendering layer as the vessel (0): I suggested a fix to set them to the rendering layer of celestial objects instead (10).

Oh! Good to know for an update, thank you.

OMG! At last for 0.25! Thank you Proot! ^_^

Only one question - would KSPRC 0.1.9 cloud configs work with 6.4x scaled Kerbin (RSS)?

Sorry, but I have no idea. :S

Only one question - would KSPRC 0.1.9 cloud configs work with 6.4x scaled Kerbin (RSS)?

I would be very interested in this too, please share your experiences if you try out!

Stunning work by the way, I am truly impressed!

I now feel hesitant between the new KSPRC and Astronomer's visual pack :

You totally won with the Kerbol graphics.

Astronomer's visual pack totally won over planetary clouds (except Jool..maybe..I dunno)

I wish we could use both ;.;

Anyway, I think KSPRC caught up AVP in an impressive way ! You and Nick Kent (a.k.a Astronomer) need to work together !

BUT ! How did you manage to make these awesome Kerbol, Rings and lighting system ?

Edited by MegaUZI

I now feel hesitant between the new KSPRC and Astronomer's visual pack :

You totally won with the Kerbol graphics.

Astronomer's visual pack totally won over planetary clouds (except Jool..maybe..I dunno)

I wish we could use both ;.;

Anyway, I think KSPRC caught up AVP in an impressive way ! You and Nick Kent (a.k.a Astronomer) need to work together !

BUT ! How did you manage to make these awesome Kerbol, Rings and lighting system ?

I couldn't agree with you more about the whole KSPRC vs AVP. Pretty sure he used Kittopia Terraforming tools for Kerbol, he did use it for the rings and I'm not quite sure what you mean by the lighting system. He integrated and tweaked PlanetShine a bit, if that helps.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.