[1.1.2] KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation: artworks remake [V-0.7 Pre Release 3]

Proot

I have an issue. The clouds seemed to be duplicated and spins my eyes out. I've spent a while going through folders, but can't seem to find a reason for it.

Has anyone got any ideas or have they seen this before?

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp104/Akinesis/Kerbin_zpsf95fd8d7.jpg' alt='Kerbin_zpsf95fd8d7.jpg'>

I have an issue. The clouds seemed to be duplicated and spins my eyes out. I've spent a while going through folders, but can't seem to find a reason for it.

Has anyone got any ideas or have they seen this before?

Check your GameData/BolderCo/clouds/ folder and see how many cloudLayers.cfg files are in there. I'd guess it's one of these files conflicting.

I've only got one file 'cloudLayers.cfg'. I deleted the rest.

Edit: Well, I removed the Kerbin1 and Kerbin2 files, loaded the game (which resulted in no clouds) and the quit the game. Put the files back in, reloaded the game and all is normal. Strange, but it worked! All is normal on my Kerbin world :)

Edited by Akinesis

I've only got one file 'cloudLayers.cfg'. I deleted the rest.

Edit: Well, I removed the Kerbin1 and Kerbin2 files, loaded the game (which resulted in no clouds) and the quit the game. Put the files back in, reloaded the game and all is normal. Strange, but it worked! All is normal on my Kerbin world :)

Good deal, glad you were able to figure it out!

Your 64 bit client cooperates with ATM? Everytime I try to run 64 bit with ATM it cries foul and crashes my game.

Yes, at 100%. The only problem I have is some compatibily between HangarExtended and RSS but for the rest no problem. Try to start the game in vanilla mode, if is all ok exit and then add all your mod one by one starting the game every time.

Edited by Preliator

I just did a clean install and got this mod to work very well, one thing that is bothering me, because I cant tell if it's supposed to be this way or not, but all of my engines have permanent shrouds on them, is there a way to remove this effect?

(fixed btw, I went through and read some previous posts here, just removed the "klockheed_martian_coolrockets" folder) leaving it here in case someone else has the problem)

Edited by Flopasaurus

I just did a clean install and got this mod to work very well, one thing that is bothering me, because I cant tell if it's supposed to be this way or not, but all of my engines have permanent shrouds on them, is there a way to remove this effect?

This is a problem with CoolRockets. If you remove CoolRockets, it will fix itself I believe.

Really great job for this mod, everything is super-beautiful !

I have a little problem, maybe someone can help me : when I go on EVA in the launchpad (on Kerbin), Jeb still have his helmet, but I think he shouldn't ! ^^

His suit is different from the original, as intended, but he still have that damn helmet !

I'm using plenty of mods, but the only "graphics" mod I use is this pack with dependencies.

Thanks for any help ;)

Edited by ToyToy

All hello, I set recently couple of mods influencing appearance of game, including modes "KSPRC - Renaissance Compilation". And I noted an unpleasant bug: the switched-off engines have an animation as though they are switched on. It certainly not strongly hinders game process, but strongly irritates. Whether there is a method to remove it?

Installed this along with RSS/RO. It looks absolutely drop-dead gorgeous...except that "Jupiter" has the same green hue as Jool, and the same goes for Venus/Eve. Not all the planets are in the right location, either - Minmus is back in orbit around Kerbin, and Mun has the old textures again. Other planetary bodies, however, have the correct RSS textures.

I overwrote RSS files with those included in the package and came up with a warning about the current version of RSS being incompatible. The game seems to run fine otherwise, and before I installed KSPRC, the planets were all in the correct positions with the correct coloration/atmospheric effects.

ETA: Not a big deal anymore, had to disable EVE and by extension this mod as well. I was able to start up a few times, but then I couldn't even get to the menu before running out of memory. I may have to try setting up a 64 bit install in a month or two when the mods I use are all sufficiently updated for it.

I did try disabling just the soundtrack mod, and that freed up enough space for KSP to run fine, and all the planets were in the right spot - wrong colors (for RSS) again, though.

Edited by Draugr

Hey guys! Just tried installing this for the first time (with all the dependencies), and have a small problem. Whenever I attach an engine to my craft, the decoupler fairings are *always* visible, even when there is no decoupler attached. I did my best to follow the instructions on the first page, but I won't rule out the possibility I've done something wrong.

Edited by Bluntie

This looks amazing and I'm looking forward into using it, there's only two small doubts: Does it run on Mac? And does it run in .24.5? Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by MawLr
Grammar msitake.

In .24.2, KSPRC's "Cool Rockets" folder breaks default engines. It causes all stock engines to have a permanent fairing/shroud, even without a decoupler behind them, and these shrouds cannot be detached manually or as part of any staging process. Deleting the "Cool Rockets" folder resolves this issue. I have not messed with trying to put the KSPRC Cool Rockets mod into the updated Klockheed Martian folder structure.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.