[0.25] Research Them All 1.2 (Oct 16)

sarbian

I am still excited but it conflicts with some mods, cant figure out which one yet. It breaks the burn indicator and the toolbar mod, and makes the RnD center extremely laggy ! This keeps getting spammed "ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range. Parameter name: index" , first time i see it too !

But if I don't have to research each part individually, what will I do then? Play with spaceships and rockets in KSP? The idea is abhorrent! This is a clicking simulator! THIS IS CLEARLY CHEATING AND DETRACTS FROM THE GAME!

WORSE THAN MECHJEB!!! GAWD! I AM SO MAD! MAAAAADDDD!!!

I too had a problem with this not working. It popped up saying 151 items, click yes and they're all showing researched. Leave the building, go to the VAB and they're unresearched again. I did about 60 by hand and those stay researched, tried the auto method again and it's not working. I have a persistent copy if that would help.

This is the only oddity in the KSP.log

[WRN 22:28:36.082] BorderedTilingSpriteMesh: Mesh has 300 or more vertices and might not be dynamically batched!

[WRN 22:28:36.083] BorderedTilingSpriteMesh: Mesh has 300 or more vertices and might not be dynamically batched!

[WRN 22:28:36.084] BorderedTilingSpriteMesh: Mesh has 300 or more vertices and might not be dynamically batched!

Edited by Ratzap

It seems that researched parts aren't saved as 'researched' upon exiting the R&D building.. Research all, "yes", exit R&D, enter R&D, I get the option to research all again.

I'd post the output/log and KSP.log but neither are of any use (just the same "[WRN 22:35:05.372] BorderedTilingSpriteMesh: Mesh has 300 or more vertices and might not be dynamically batched!" already posted and that's a warning, not an error).

It seems that researched parts aren't saved as 'researched' upon exiting the R&D building.. Research all, "yes", exit R&D, enter R&D, I get the option to research all again.

I'd post the output/log and KSP.log but neither are of any use (just the same "[WRN 22:35:05.372] BorderedTilingSpriteMesh: Mesh has 300 or more vertices and might not be dynamically batched!" already posted and that's a warning, not an error).

Confirmed I have this as well. I was hoping this was the answer to adding NovaPunch to my Career save too ;) Guess I will either have to bite the bullet and click a million times, or wait for this to update ...

I just updated it and it works with Ratzap save now, so it should be OK for all :)

I still don't understand how it would works for some and not for other, but the new code should works for everyone.

Sarbian wins KSP.

Lets all move on with our lives...

Seconded.

i had gotten to the point where i just kept a backup of a starter career mode persist file with however much science points i've accrued to spend, and would overwrite my current one whenever i added a mod with a lot of parts... (is it just me or is the mousewheel scroll effed up for everyone when it comes to the research facility and tech windows?)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.