[Showcase] Showoff Your Rep-Worthy Crafts

As I remember now I found this thread by looking for some design tips because I love to build rockets and planes but unfortunately I am not very creative. Now after clicking through all 48 pages I noticed that I forgot why I started to do it because I was just amazed by the crafts you guys have created.

I would love to rep all of you but well that would take some time. So please accept this little reply as a sign of reputation to all of you that have built and posted their crafts. You guys are really great.

(Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language)

Pretty sure nobody likes this design but me - however that ain't gonna stop it from being my standard satellite lifter (for now)! Most audacious thing I've ever flown under nuFAR - and frankly I'm amazed it works at all :)

light settings are pretty awesome. looks like its burning. :D+rep

i like my new zeppelin:

6ZIJL21.jpg

infinite symmetry ftw!

My newest, the Roamer, a piggyback ship with spaceplane for other planets with atmospheres:

w4sLIzLh.png

C3j4fIfh.png

- - - Updated - - -

My VTOL Minmus miner/refinery/rover which makes runs up to orbit to fill up a fuel depot

yBT2H6th.png

jMU12Zah.png

All-in-one:

aaX6DHZh.png

light settings are pretty awesome. looks like its burning. :D+rep

i like my new zeppelin:

Embedded illuminators - you can drag them all the way inside the parent part in stock, or in nuFAR you can use them to maintain your cross sectional area. Either way they light the ship :)

And lol, I had never thought of a zeppelin in KSP... what does it actually do? xD

Is it stable without a vertical tail? I never find the airbrakes respond fast enough for yaw control...

It is *mostly* stable without a tail, I use elevons turned into flaps at the back of the wings for drag stability, you can see them in the pics in the spoiler.

Well, I don't have much to show off as of yet, but I'm looking to kick off a new rocket builder company!

Here's the rover design I'm using and modifying for my circumnavigation expedition, linked in my signature.

YBUL7uh.jpg?1

It's called Green Thunder, and it's a long-haul truck :cool:

Oh yeah, and to deliver it to various locations I also built a plane addon, called Green Lightning:

dPEdEiU.jpg

For information on how they work and what I've done with them, please check out the mission report! It's still ongoing!

I built a couple of really interesting craft recently but this is the more complex of the two it's a WW2 1946 concept called the Focke Wulf Ta 283, it's ramjet powered with a rocket assisted takeoff IRL but in KSP it's turbo ramjet powered and the rocket in the rear is for flying at 30,000m

S6Jtp6K.png

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/122805-WW2-1946-two-fun-aircraft

bat.png

This is my flying wing the X-51 'Bat'. It's testing and design cost the life of brave Jebediah. :(

skylark.png

My first successful aircraft, the X-42 'Slingblade'. Subsequent test flights claimed the life of Valentina. We had a rough day at KSC.... ;.;

x_21_and_bartby.png

The X-21 'Lark'. Bartby flew this to a potential Antarctic drill site. This is probably my most successful aircraft. :)

Craft: "Halco - Baconator MK2"

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Action Groups:

9 - Toggle ladders

Download: https://www./?bxyo0q4pxjrb21g

This beast was once an almost %100 non-stock craft, until i turned it into a stock one...... (it's colored with KerbPaint)

It goes Mach 1 at sea level, is highly maneuverable, easy to land, takes off quickly, i should release this for Halco...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.