What would you build if lag didnt exist?

Rus-Evo

This is probably a cliche here, but I'd build a Dyson sphere.

I was going to say this, but you beat me to it. Imagine the part count, that is until someone came out with the procedural stellar body sphere mod.

I would edit the physics and render distance to infinity then build a space elevator on kerbin and eve. I would also try and build a ring around jool... because I like it...

Really, my ambitions are more to do with loading distances, the problem is that I get lag when I put it up too high...

To scale, real deal, 10m wide 110m tall Saturn V

I'd love to do that too.

I would probably also build a ridiculously large Eve lander that could carry a whole bus-load of Kerbals. Maybe a Saturn-V sized Eve lander. :)

I'd build 50 space stations, each surrounded by 10 kinetic rod bombardment weapons, a huge modular base on every planet/moon, Icarus II from Sunshine(full scale), and ISV Venture star(from Avatar), a Star Destroyer, a Death Star, a star fleet, as well as a huge space dock with tons of humongous ships. Oh and an artificial asteroids belt hehe, I'd spawn thousands of asteroids between Duna and Jool.

I would build a ring with a circumference that is 5x that of Jool. Then I'd park it in Jool "orbit". Jool would have a ring. A small one, but a ring. A man-made ring. Why not, eh?

I would build the ISS

using primarily KOSMOS, FusTek, and BobCat Soviet pack, it still needs heat radiators and a few other minor touches, but it doesnt lag that much, and i'd judge my rigs performance at mid-high, for year-old tech:

lag is minimal, but it handles like a brick. i'm looking for an autopilot mod to keep it oriented face-down.

YFGPjnO.png

I'd make a HUGE cube which's side would be 2.5km long, and it would be completely filled with science equipment. I would assign everything to 1 action group and WALLA! Tonnes of science! Then transfer the cube to other places :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.