[0.90] TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (v1.50 - 2014-12-24 10:40 UTC)

Biotronic

TweakScale seems to be broken in 0.25 indeed. I guess we'll just have to sit it out :)

Thanks for the great mod!

Good news, you should be able to download just KSPAPIExtensions.dll and replace the new one in the TweakScale plugins directory it should work again. I tested it with Infernal Robotics.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/81496-0-25-KSPAPIExtensions-V1-7-1-Utilities-for-shared-mod-use

biotronic: I've been trying to fix the remaining issue with MFT/RF interaction and TweakScale. Is there any way you could either hardcode TweakScale to not change resources on parts with a ModuleFuelTanks module, or add a moduleIgnore handler to the generic exponents syntax, so resources could be:

Resourcs

{

!amount

maxamount = 3

moduleIgnore = ModuleFuelTanks

moduleIgnore = some_other_module

}

and it would not do that ScaleExponent node if any of the ignore modules are present?

I tried the KSPAPIExtensions.dll in the tweakscale plugins folder and it didn't work for me. No big deal, but there it is.

Really? Hrm. I'll have to see if scaling works for other parts than just my IR parts. Strange.

Really? Hrm. I'll have to see if scaling works for other parts than just my IR parts. Strange.

I downloaded the 1.7.1 .zip, extruded the KSPAPIExtensions.dll and replaced the one in the TweakScale folder. KSP still indicates incompatibility and neither normal tanks nor IR parts can be scaled.

Thanks for looking at it though!

I tried the KSPAPIExtensions.dll in the tweakscale plugins folder and it didn't work for me. No big deal, but there it is.

I did the same, tweakscale works but still returns the 'incompatible' error on game start. Maybe you have another older KSPAPI file in another mod folder it's loading first?

I retested to make doubly sure. I made a totally fresh x86 KSP installation and installed TweakScale manually. Replaced the .dll and tested. No love. Then I installed IR and tested again. Same story, so I can exclude mod interference now. The game tells me that the following mods are not compatible:

aaa_Toolbar

Scale

Hey, TweakScale devs, Is the update progressing ? I wanna know... Because I'm gonna think it's abandonned if you don't tell us anything by the next 2 weeks... Unless you think you may finish before, Because tweakscale sounds like a complex plugin

Edited by no2ironman1100

Hey, TweakScale devs, Is the update progressing ? I wanna know... Because I'm gonna think it's abandonned if you don't tell us anything by the next 2 weeks... Unless you think you may finish before, Because tweakscale sounds like a complex plugin

Two weeks is a bit generous. I mean, I get that this isn't a job and it only gets done when there's time for it, but other mods depend on things like TweakScale and RasterPropMonitor files.

This one can supposedly be made to work relatively easily, given the current code, as Infernal Robotics has updated, advising that it contains a dll from another mod that needs to be dropped into the TweakScale folder (multiple dependency levels: ack!).

Guys, if you don't mind dealing with the nag screen, just replace the KSPAPIExtensions.dll with the one that I provide in Infernal Robotics. It still works. Here's proof (ps, you need to update Module Manager dll too)

Guys, if you don't mind dealing with the nag screen, just replace the KSPAPIExtensions.dll with the one that I provide in Infernal Robotics. It still works. Here's proof (ps, you need to update Module Manager dll too)

That did not work for me, but I think I figured it out. I searched my KSP folder and it turns out that KSPAPIExtensions.dll was present three times in different mod folders. MD5 hashes showed two different versions, as I already replaced the one in the TweakScale folder. So I did the same thing for both other mods - so replacing all instances of KSPAPIExtensions.dll for the new version - and now it is working fine - aside from the nag screen. This would explain the variable results pretty well, as different people use different combinations of mods.

Hope it helps!

What would be a good way of adding TweakScale to the new spaceplane parts without everything breaking in the next update because I have not added all the values to those configuration files again? What is a good way of adding custom sizes in general?

That did not work for me, but I think I figured it out. I searched my KSP folder and it turns out that KSPAPIExtensions.dll was present three times in different mod folders. MD5 hashes showed two different versions, as I already replaced the one in the TweakScale folder. So I did the same thing for both other mods - so replacing all instances of KSPAPIExtensions.dll for the new version - and now it is working fine - aside from the nag screen. This would explain the variable results pretty well, as different people use different combinations of mods.

Hope it helps!

This worked for me too. Thank you.

Tried, dont work also. 1 KSPap in Gamedata, 1 in Infernals and 1 in Twaek Scale

Did you search your KSP folder to make sure you got them all? Are you sure you used the newest version for all?