FASA-Part Vote-

frizzank

FASA Part Vote  

1 member has voted

1. 1. FASA Part Vote

Ah, snap, you're right! I don't think that tie is gonna break before the takedown. :) Well, I'd be great if we got both winners, especially since he you could probably ask DennyTX for whatever he's done for Mercury IVA and finish it... Anyway, I'd be fine with both, or either one of the winners.

You can still hope. :) It's a close call, close enough that M-1 could still make it... We'll probably see after the blackout. Also, since Frizzank made Nova parts already, there's a chance he'll make the M-1 anyway. If he doesn't, well, then you could always attach a great big bundle of RL-10s (which he's making to be suited for bundling, it seems) and hope it flies... :)

I can't believe an IVA is going to beat an engine. I mean I will be happy either way but I was really looking forward to the M-1

It's still not too late!

although, I don't get why we would need for a mercury IVA, as Denny is making one.

Also it appears I accidently voted for surveyor, instead of the M1 :P

Yeah, vote on the Surveyor core, people! Or better, vote so that IVA, M-1 and Surveyor all get 1st place. :) That would certainly be an interesting case.

I use the Gemini IVA all the time. The forward view window is great for docking and approaches.

I would do the same for the mercury capsule. In the picture you can see that the pilot has a much better forward view out of the window than the stock IVA.

As far as Denny doing an IVA, Denny and I have different art styles. So it is really up to for what you want to see. We both did the Saturn V rocket for example.

Mercury_Spacecraft.png

Mercury_MA7_CMSI_RK_2008_1.jpg

Edited by frizzank

(Sorry for my English)

I am one of IVA voters.

I select IVA,because,if "win",frizzank add it to his future plans,at the FASA pack.

Denny maybe aboyt some reasons cancelled his IVA for Mercury pod.

I like IVA,and i like if this can be possibly released from the creators of packs,for the same reasons,i like there is Mercury pod,the same time the SQUAD release the Mk1 pod.

For some people Mk1 pod and Mercury pod,do the same "work",and is waste of effort,somebody spend time to release the Mercury.

The same and about IVA,somebody say,"we have the mk1 IVA,its enough this,we can use this,and don't need a "special" IVA for Mercury.

About me,if somebody create a pod,is more complete if have and IVA,after this i am happy if the Mercury will have a Mercury IVA.

Denny doesn't really "cancel" his stuff, he just works on things he feels like working on. He's doing a lot of things at once, so there's no telling when a particular part comes out.

I agree that IVAs are really great, especially on Gemini. IVA-only docking to the Agena is a really nice experience. It'd certainly be nice to have one for Mercury, too, though I think I prefer Denny's ultra-realistic, RPM-dependent style, like with his LEM.

Denny doesn't really "cancel" his stuff, he just works on things he feels like working on. He's doing a lot of things at once, so there's no telling when a particular part comes out.

I agree that IVAs are really great, especially on Gemini. IVA-only docking to the Agena is a really nice experience. It'd certainly be nice to have one for Mercury, too, though I think I prefer Denny's ultra-realistic, RPM-dependent style, like with his LEM.

I say "maybe",Denny,cancel,not sure.

Is my answer to the users,do the question,"why if Denny work for IVA,must do the same and frizzank",or "who vote the IVA,don't know Denny work for the same Project".

After this,i like the Denny's LEM IVA,yes is so realistic,but i can't "read" nice enough the important indicators when i do a Mun surface aproach and landing with IVA.

I never thought that this many people would fly mercury missions from an IVA view. Not like I despise it, but I'm surprised.

I am really disappointed too about the IVA but majority rules and I am sure it will be awesome but those engines would have been awesome and really useful. Hey an IVA will be really cool. However I do think if people actually knew what the M-1 engine could do they would have voted for it. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most people that voted IVA, got really excited that an IVA was an option and didn't care about anything else.

Edited by sp1989

I personally don't like the idea of an IVA that will be almost identical in visibility and functionality to the stock MK1 pod. I think that even the M-1 would be a better send off project, simply for the fact that an engine or probe core adds more to the game than an IVA that will be pretty to look at but have no true functionality.

Wow I thought for sure the m1 WOULD win but came in 3rd. So at any rate it looks like the IVA for mercury is a real croud pleaser. It kind of makes since it is the only pod that doesnt have one. Head over to the fasa thread for future news and updates. Link in my signature.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.