Please, can somebody tell me how this works?

EvilotionCR2

Okay, try staring at this with your sound on for like, 5 seconds. After 2 seconds I start questioning the universe, thinking of paradoxes, all done super quickly, and sometimes hitting my own keyboard. I think extremely quick from my perspective, like in a half of a second I made up a story about time travel which included a paradox. I also might have discovered a way to travel in time. Might also be because its 4:32 Am and Im writting homework for today. Im pretty worried. I also slowly forget what I was thinking during the "drift" (+1 if you get the reference) or the period in which I was starring. A half of second later I start panicking and paranoia kicks in and I start thinking about being watched by aliens *adjusts tinfoil hat*. My heartbeat also increases rapidly.

EDIT: Damnit, forgot to add the link. I do not suffer from epilepsia or anything similiar.

http://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/3tMNN.gif&v=jlf3herfbL8&s=100

Edited by EvilotionCR2

You really shouldn't drink coffee. Ever. If you can have a lifestyle where you don't need coffee, then don't drink it. Brain develops a habit after a while, and you can't properly wake up without it. It's a viscious circle. If you can, sleep longer, but don't mess with your brain.

Dunno what you people are talking about, I took a look and immediately I had vivid pictures forming in my mind when I was viewing the static-ishness. Will have too look again later. Perhaps this phenomenon only affects certain people?

D-27771, please perform an additional trial and log your thoughts. More data is needed by the Foundation to attempt to replicate the memetic effect in other subjects.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.