[0.24] Spaceplane Plus 1.3

Porkjet

Without pictures of your craft, it's really hard to say why they may be unstable.
what did i just say? IMAGES WE NEED IMAGES
you might want to turn off aerodynamic failures.

Although, like others, I have to insist on some pictures. You also don't even say what the failure is, so I am forced to presume that you're having structural failures.

And you know what they say about presuming.

When you presume, you make a pres out of u and me.

At high altitude and velocity it started to wobble, like it's glitched.

comment_XuYcyeCuQctX7WHEN9XbS3RWXIdfAEbY.jpg

BTW one of the parts seems bugged (?):

OSYGkFG.jpg

At high altitude and velocity it started to wobble, like it's glitched.

BTW one of the parts seems bugged (?):

I don't use FAR but FAR doesn't change parts anyway. Mine's fine:

GXnUn1W.png

It's probably a problem with symmetry, the hangar's two side symmetry is often buggy as hell.

Edited by theend3r

parts are perfectly fine for me, are you using FAR? if so do you have its config file , if the wubble originates from cargo, try get some struts, i had problems in the past whenever i tried to connect tiny sized engines to the main vehicle.

At the moment, KSI (those MFDs for RPM) isn't compatible with RPM 0.17. Remove the Hyomoto folder and it should work.

Thank you for answer! But without Hyomoto i have only 1 display in cockpit, is there any solution to get all 11 monitors?

i only exprience lag, when i try to shut down camera FOVs, although the game does resbond after a good 10-15 seconds, it takes a full minute to shut down all of those, is your lag related to this? or it lags out of nothing?

i havent checked log though, so im not sure if its also stack overflow

parts dont line up with the rest of those type of parts, like the b9 ones.

Then don't stack them against B9 parts. 2 things: 1, the B9 attach nodes are in the wrong place and 2, most Mk2 B9 parts are availble in this pack - what do you need to attach to these? If SP+ doesn't have it, Porkjet is open to suggestions for new parts :)

Hello guys! I don't know what mod is wrong - Spaceplane, or Deadly Reentry, but i lost my wings at 90 m/s speed.

http://imgur.com/a/ahxz4

Press F3 when that happens. See what the message is about the failure and take a screenshot of that. Show us here.

(could be DREC but you successfully lifted off and are approaching for landing and it happened?)

And no FAR... hmmm.

Hello guys, so after prototype project *GHOST* i decided to make some weird builds for the next couple of projects, and i came up with this.

Fuel is so heavy, has a hard time launching form the run way, but comes back so light,empty areas can be filled with more stuff , such as more fuel but fuel is very heavy, perhaps more wing surfaces?

Javascript is disabled. View full album

needs more struts to wings, wubbles when i try to make pitches, artifical lights, perhaps more wings can allow me to carry start up fuel more efficiently, but ESTHETICS.

This pack is so beautiful, it makes me wish I wasn't such a horrid spaceplane pilot.

I've gotten better because of this pack. It made me want to build spaceplanes, real SSTO space planes and I so I dared where I had never dared before.

Remember, failures are just data. You HAVE to learn from your failures; you don't have a choice. Your brain was wired to be made stronger by anything that didn't kill you.