[0.24.2] Kerbal Universe 2 [V 2.5]

Poryy

What Would You Like The Next Addition To Be?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like The Next Addition To Be?

• Additions to existing systems (specify in reply)
    • New star with planets (specify in reply)
    • New gas giant orbiting Kerbol (Specify in reply)
    • More moons for current Kerbol planets (Specify in reply)
    • Science Messages and aesthetic changes

Okay, I'm not certain what I've done wrong. I downloaded Planetfactory CE correctly, as far as I know. II'm pretty sure I downloaded Universe correctly too, but that made the game crash. Putting the Universe planetfactory file into Plugins made it kind of work, but only in 64 bit, but not for very long. While it was working, everything looks like it's in the right place, but the camera and the orbits were all shaky. I tried loading a ship, but that crashed it. What am I doing wrong? Does it matter that I'm in version .23.5.464?

Okay, I'm not certain what I've done wrong. I downloaded Planetfactory CE correctly, as far as I know. II'm pretty sure I downloaded Universe correctly too, but that made the game crash. Putting the Universe planetfactory file into Plugins made it kind of work, but only in 64 bit, but not for very long. While it was working, everything looks like it's in the right place, but the camera and the orbits were all shaky. I tried loading a ship, but that crashed it. What am I doing wrong? Does it matter that I'm in version .23.5.464?

Install it normally but update your KSP...

Shaky orbits are a PF bug in 64-bit. No fix yet.

Thanks for answering all of the bug reports in my absence. Good to know people still care.

Well, I'm the lead dev of StarSystems now and I made a config to move the Kerbol Expansion to a new star.

I'm trying to figure out how I could have the plugin delete or modify Abbadon or Manai....

I've been unable to use this under 0.24.2 with near future stuff, mechjeb and KWr installed

(sure I have planet factory CE)... the game crashes at start every time :*(

OSX 10.9.4

Mac Intel Retina 2.6GHz quad core, 16GB ram, Flash HD 1TB

Edited by t70

I've been unable to use this under 0.24.2 with near future stuff, mechjeb and KWr installed

(sure I have planet factory CE)... the game crashes at start every time :*(

OSX 10.9.4

Mac Intel Retina 2.6GHz quad core, 16GB ram, Flash HD 1TB

Please give me your crash logs.

Cant seem to get this to work, installed planet factory CE and this, nothing seems to happen ?

Sort of got it working found a planet factory install Jan 6th and now it loads up 'krags planet factory' and has :

Sentar explansion

abaddon

verion

menai

but the load screen has the words 'defaut' behind it and looks wrong, any ideas ?

EDIT2 : Some planets such as fantoma have the words 'default' wrapped around them :( HALP?!

Sort of got it working found a planet factory install Jan 6th and now it loads up 'krags planet factory' and has :

Sentar explansion

abaddon

verion

menai

but the load screen has the words 'defaut' behind it and looks wrong, any ideas ?

EDIT2 : Some planets such as fantoma have the words 'default' wrapped around them :( HALP?!

Fantoma... Why u be trolling me? I have fixed that bug at least 6 times!

Hello,

i would very much like to try this mod. Am rather into exploration than bombs and explosions ... ;-)

But the download allways stops after 60-180MB. My Wifi-Connection is not the fastest here, but other (larger) downloads (like 0.25) have finished. Might there be a problem with the file or curse or so ?

Just asking ...

Klaus