[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

In the next version, you'll be also be able to switch to guns with the weapon manager, but you're right, I need to find out how to make it not register fire commands when clicking on gui elements..

Cool. I must say, I have never been a fan of weapons mods, but I have been toying with this one all day now :) That's supposed to be a compliment. The guns are just fun to go pew pew with, although it can be hard to actually hit anything, the rockets are highly destructive when properly launched.

Cool. I must say, I have never been a fan of weapons mods, but I have been toying with this one all day now :) That's supposed to be a compliment. The guns are just fun to go pew pew with, although it can be hard to actually hit anything, the rockets are highly destructive when properly launched.

Thanks! You'll be able to easily aim the rockets in the next update.

This is so amazing :) And the updates keep getting better and better! Gj, however how does far affect the mk 82 bomb it seems fine to me?

FAR will have different drag (and lift?) values for the bombs, so the aimer will be inaccurate unless I support it.

Edited by BahamutoD

This is so amazing :) And the updates keep getting better and better! Gj, however how does far affect the mk 82 bomb it seems fine to me?

As it is treated as debris, it should be subject to the same aerodynamic model as everything else.

Thanks for this mod, looking great so far!

I would suggest some additional features - make ammunition boxes (and, maybe, light missiles?) KAS-grabbable, and add explosions when ammo boxes get destroyed.

Please, carry on!

FAR will have different drag (and lift?) values for the bombs, so the aimer will be inaccurate unless I support it.

Are you planning on supporting it, and btw your AI thing looks so fun!! :)

@BahamutoD I have been trying to replicate the plane that you used in your latest videos and... well failed... would you be so kind and upload the craft file? Pretty please?

By the way, love what you are doing with this mod it is everything I has always wanted in ksp :)

Don't make it too easy :) I rather like that the rockets are effective as soon as you figure out how to deploy them properly - just as is the case with real weaponry. Having a system that will destroy anything at at the press of a key is hardly any fun - unless you build it yourself of course.

I have been experimenting with launch angles and range and had a lot of fun with that. I will still build my own rocket guidance system in kOS, but these compact rockets allow for a couple of cool projects. Cleaning up debris has never been more fun.

Drag calculations in FAR have proven to be notoriously troublesome. Just a heads up :) In that light it might be advisable to allow players to turn off prediction, as prediction that is all wrong can be somewhat bothersome and annoying.

Will 0.5.2 be compatible with the new B9? Im getting issues, wich is sad (Huge B9 Hyperion with Weapons planned)

I got it working, with various other mods

Did you install ATM? (there is a link on the B9 main page) It worked for me, and I created a massive cruiser with lasers and all that fun stuff

Edited by captnmatt2736

I got it working, with various other mods

Did you install ATM? (there is a link on the B9 main page) It worked for me, and I created a massive cruiser with lasers and all that fun stuff

hmm, Active Texture Management? Dunno if it will help, as I didn't have RAM issues, but if it worked for you, I will try only B9 and BDArmory, without all the other mods I have (maybe its B9, as it is my newest addition, but with another mod)

In the next version, you'll be also be able to switch to guns with the weapon manager, but you're right, I need to find out how to make it not register fire commands when clicking on gui elements..

Today I found that a gun will even fire when focussed on another craft. This might be beneficial, as it allows to fire at something from the point of view of that something, but as it stands it is probably a bug. Using right click instead of left click does help, but again is only a workaround.

Well, I'm a dieheart InfiniteDice fan, but I'm definitely giving this a go. I can't wait for the guard mode for this. It's really fun with Skillful, and seems it'll also be fun with this.

Does this and skillful play nice together? or should I have seperate installs?

Edited by Endersmens

Okay, I'll make the niftiness optional :).

Well, I'm a dieheart InfiniteDice fan, but I'm definitely giving this a go. I can't wait for the guard mode for this. It's really fun with Skillful, and seems it'll also be fun with this.

Does this and skillful play nice together? or should I have seperate installs?

I've never used skillful but I see people's pictures with them together.