Hello

Rabid Bat

Hi all, been playing and following the forums for a while now. Thought it was about time to drop in and say hi.

This game is great, I live 60 miles from KSC and have gone down there and watched launches or just step outside the house and watch them. I even vaguely remember watching Apollo 11 when I was a kid. So now I get to do what I've watched all my life WOO-HOO.

Its interesting to find how different it is to know something (gravity turn, orbit, dv etc...) compared to actually doing it. Killed Kerbals on a regular basis for awhile. Now if I could only find a pause button IRL.

The modding community here is outstanding as are the mods, actually the whole community here is friendly and helpful a very nice change to some other games sites I've been to.

Thanks Squad, its really a great game, my all time favorite.

make sure to have a great time here and playing KSP! start posting crafts, ideas, and any interesting things that you have or have done because the forum would be nothing without the people who do that. Have a good time!

This game is great, I live 60 miles from KSC.

You know you play too much KSP when you assume someone is referring to an ingame location.

Welcome to the community :)

I always have a good time playing, will post as much as possible (still looking for the IRL pause button). Guess I'm not playing enough enough KSP since I still think of KSC as Kennedy Space Center