Post Your Cinematics Here! (Cinematic Enthusiasts)

Halban

I've posted this in the general Fan Works forum, but figured I'd post it here too, since it doesn't seem to be getting much traction. Very basic. Sort of just trying to learn video editing, and felt like making something pretty. I've got some grand plans that are currently on hold until a particular mod is out, so advice would be greatly appreciated (other than telling me to make less boring videos)!

17 hours ago, Hookswords said:

The third installment of the series in finally here!

What an amazing amount of work you have here, can't image how many hours went into this one! Excellent video! The voices are a little creepy

1 hour ago, castille7 said:

What an amazing amount of work you have here, can't image how many hours went into this one! Excellent video! The voices are a little creepy

Thanks! I should start keeping track of how long these things take me. I've been working on it for a couple weeks. The Ghost voices are intended to be creepy for sure. The droid/ drone voices are sort of meant to throw you off a bit. They appeal to the kind of robotic voices I like, but are supposed to sound a little evil to keep you guessing as to who the good guys in this conflict really are.

I just have one question, How in the hell do you're cinematics run so well? Every time I try to record, KSP slows down to about 5 fps or just crashes.

11 hours ago, Andem said:

I just have one question, How in the hell do you're cinematics run so well? Every time I try to record, KSP slows down to about 5 fps or just crashes.

I use Shadowplay to record mine, so I don't lose and frames as its recording through the GPU, which is less important than the CPU in KSP. 

Also, through the magic of video editing :wink: 

@MrMeeb Your "science" is great, what a great concept! Also I quite like the idea of "Revert" @TheKSPDesigner

Actually, 99% of the content posted here is awesome, I would be really hard to comment under each entry :D.

Anyway, here is my latest production - it has exactly 3 short scenes that are not cinematic, but I worked so hard on it and had so much fun doing it, that I hope you will excuse me for that. Please share your thoughts!

On 5/21/2016 at 0:44 AM, vinny said:

Made my first cinematic with camera tools, it took lots of quicksaves to do this:lol:  what do you think?

Nicely done, the camera angles showing the shuttle are really good.

Made my first serious KSP cinematic, took me three straight days of work, and it's one of my first times using Sony Vegas. I'll add an actual thumbnail soon. What do you guys think?

For something a little different. I made a "Tribute" "Thank you" Video, for another video Dirk Larien made back in 2014. It was this video among a handful of others that truly made me want to start playing KSP.

Thank you Dirk! - Dirk's original video can be seen here Explorer + Sandfinder

Edited by V8jester

On 29/05/2016 at 3:33 AM, Columbia said:

Nicely done, the camera angles showing the shuttle are really good.

Made my first serious KSP cinematic, took me three straight days of work, and it's one of my first times using Sony Vegas. I'll add an actual thumbnail soon. What do you guys think?

I liked it

Hello KSP fans

I'd like to contribute to this collection here. (BTW Thank you for the tips and tricks I learned from you all about plugins and usage)

In this video I tried to utilize as much of it as a could.

I think it inserted the first video from the playlist which isn't so much of a cinematic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4Gj2vuuxVM&list=PL6VcJKqdOqJENyrndWlH0peGKdNtmpfA6&index=11

This one is for EP 8.

On 5/15/2016 at 2:59 AM, RamX said:

I am planing on making more, and yes it is totally out of game. 

-Snip-

There will be many parts, hear is part 2:

-Snip-

LOL is that animated in blender? if so can i have the kerbal model?