bf3 < MW3 :D

This is why I love MW3.

-No spawn delays

-Fast unlocking

-Good killsstreak system

-Fast paced

-Nice game modes

-Survival mode

BF3 can\'t beat that. That game is just made for people who have a $ 2000 gaming setup, and are only looking to the graphics. Gameplay > graphics ;)

No offence. This is just what I see at the dislike bar of every MW3 trailer. MW3 people have respect for BF3. That isn\'t the case for BF3 guys.

I don\'t like bf3 to be honest. Graphics is really nice... and that would be it...

bad company 2 > mw2 > mw3 > bf3

-No spawn delays

-Fast unlocking

-Good killsstreak system

-Fast paced

-Nice game modes

-Survival mode

-less bugs

-steam, not origin

-not launched through web browser

-coop

-No spawn delays

-Fast unlocking

-Good killsstreak system

-Fast paced

-Nice game modes

-Survival mode

-A .45 round actually kills you like a .45 round should

-Vehicles

-Teamwork is actually involved

-You\'re not a hero anymore, just another life on the field

-Large maps

-Well-balanced weapons

-A .45 round actually kills you like a .45 round should

-Vehicles

-Teamwork is actually involved

-You\'re not a hero anymore, just another life on the field

-Large maps

-Well-balanced weapons

Oh come on...

- single weapon make whole game better?

- overpowered

- in your dreams, say hello to vehicle stealers, team-killers, campers, random wandering idiots, it is miracle when someone gives you ammo box when asked

- sure, you just respawn on your friends, heal bullet holes or death from explosions with defiblyrator

- less destruction comparing to bc2, not well designed

- sure... and most people play engineer because he looks fun...

Oh come on...

- single weapon make whole game better?

- overpowered

- in your dreams, say hello to vehicle stealers, team-killers, campers, random wandering idiots, it is miracle when someone gives you ammo box when asked

- sure, you just respawn on your friends, heal bullet holes or death from explosions with defiblyrator

- less destruction comparing to bc2, not well designed

- sure... and most people play engineer because he looks fun...

1. It\'s not jst the one weapon, they are all heavily deadly

2. *rant*

IT\'S A FREAKING TANK IT SHOULD BE OVER POWERED ANY INFANTRY UNIT GOING UP AGAINST A TANK SHOULD BE SCREWED!

*end rant*

3. That\'s how a bad team plays, what I mean is that it takes more teamwork than running around a map.

4. That much I can understand, it would be too hard to calculate/play with realistic injuries

5. It\'s a shame that this is true

6. Whoops, I said balanced? I meant that they have the power they\'re owed as high-caliber weapons.

You sure they MW3 videos? they look like MW2....or black opps....Hell they all look the god damn same when they get CHURNED up every year and rob people of £45/$60 for the very same game with different sprites and rubbish visuals....

Great vid find Damion...LOVE battlefield...Check out Battlefield play4free and battlefield Heros.

1. It\'s not jst the one weapon, they are all heavily deadly

2. *rant*

IT\'S A FREAKING TANK IT SHOULD BE OVER POWERED ANY INFANTRY UNIT GOING UP AGAINST A TANK SHOULD BE SCREWED!

*end rant*

3. That\'s how a bad team plays, what I mean is that it takes more teamwork than running around a map.

4. That much I can understand, it would be too hard to calculate/play with realistic injuries

5. It\'s a shame that this is true

6. Whoops, I said balanced? I meant that they have the power they\'re owed as high-caliber weapons.

Basicly 3rd point destroys whole gameplay. Sure it would be nice if everyone played as they are supposed, but lets be honest, no one does. It is really hard to find someone actually cooperative.

It\'s an upgraded engine. With better sound and smoother randering. No better graphics because PS3/xbob can\'t handle these at 60FPS. 60FPS means better faced paced action. You know. BF3 is so low paced and at 30FPS. And the graphics are a good thing. So can like every PC enjoy the best game evah. MW3 is sold already over 25 million times.

-Better maps

-Nothing is too overpowered

-Special unlocks like MOAB

-Prestige

-Best create a class system ever

-You can get more classes when you prestige

-I say again: No respawn delay!!!!!!

Guest GroundHOG-2010

I personally think that BF3 is has a good multiplayer...

but thats where it ends.

I personally think the most fun I have had with an FPS is Battlefield 2. It multiplayer, and doesn\'t want a singleplayer.

But thats just me... Oh and Deus Ex (the original).

The fact is they are different games marketed to different play-styles

COD is more run\'n\'gun, Where that stuff will land a bullet in your head in BF3

And the 'aimlessness' of BF3 is lent to the fact that there is more to do in a much larger area - again a feature more than a problem. Where in COD you are never more than 100M from your target

Long range in COD is so cute :3 Its like a little firefight in market on Karkand

1. bf3 has dinosaurs, MW doesn\'t.

2. thread about bf3, stop discussing mw3

3. bf3 doesn\'t use a modified quake engine

4. bullets don\'travel at the speed of light

Actually why I came here:

Love the game, expected actual conversation about it instead of comparisons.

Just wanted to say I found this (well, I was too lazy to upload a picture myself, but I found it in-game before knowing about it nonetheless):

1207111709-00.jpg

4. bullets don\'travel at the speed of light

Instead they travel at the speed of someone running lazily. Having people dodge your bullets is not legit, shitty netcode doesn\'t help either.

Odds are, the videos of 'bullet dodges' that you\'ve seen are at such ranges that yes, it -is- realistic to be able to dodge, if you see it coming and are physically able to move that fast. Bullets from sniper rifles generally only travel at 800 m/s and below immediately after leaving the muzzle - at 1.2 km range, you have a full 1.5 seconds to react - 0.5 second human reaction time, 1 second to get out of impact area. Without considering the effect of drag on the bullet, which will fairly rapidly reduce speeds.

First of all I\'m not talking about 1.2km shots, those are extremely rare in battlefield.

Secondly the bullet speed in battlefield has been determined by gameplay rather than facts, since most shootouts in the game are at relatively short ranges bullet drop would simply not be a factor if the speeds were realistic.

Compared to ARMAII I find myself compensating for bullet drop at ~100meter ranges in battlefield while I in ARMA simply shoot where I want to hit at those ranges.

Don\'t get me wrong, I do play battlefield3 quite a lot and it\'s currently the most universally appealing pseudorealistic fps out there, it\'s just the blind praise of high budged projects riddled with flaws that get me riled up.

Well unlike the crazy expensive addons for COD that only add more levels of the same nature...battlefield had announced today 3...yes 3 DLC packs.

One that will effectively give players close quarter combat like COD games with lots of new weapons

One they will see the largest ever multiplayer map created for a FPS along with many new vehicles

And a third that there keeping details VERY quiet about.

Chances are it will be some ultimate pack that combines a lot of the previous games levels and weapons OR it maybe a cross in with the new medal of honour game which used the same frostbite engine. Watch this space....RIP COD MW3......zombies??? Hahahhahahaahah

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.