Will you Grind or Dare in Career mode?

95tiger59

Grind for Cash or Dare your riches and Lives?  

1. 1. Grind for Cash or Dare your riches and Lives?

• Grind for money
    • Do Daring Things

I'll probably do a balance of both, depending on my mental state (tired and looking for something mindless means I'll probably do an easy one, for example). Plus, I'm very much a tinkerer, and love fiddling with designs. I'll probably use the easy contracts as tests for systems and components that would be used in far crazier missions.

I've already done all my daring feats in 23.0 and 23.5. Contracts will be an excuse to build something different. How can I most efficiently test that part in Mun orbit to maximize profit? What other contracts can I combine with it to make it even more worth my while?

I'm planning on turning off all the revert and save functions, so basically everything I do will be a big risk.

Yeah, I'm a big wussy about reverts and saves, so I'm planning on turning all that off and working without a net. It'll bring back the palm-sweat of the early days. :)

I'm planning on turning off all the revert and save functions, so basically everything I do will be a big risk.

I will not go that far due in case kraken shows up. So I will be using quick saves, but wont use load function unless I come across mission breaking bugs.

If it turns out like the mission extended mod,

You will inevitably be doing a lot of the easy missions to get enough money to do the more challenging ones.

Yes, you will also be limited by an lack of part just as in current career mode.

One interesting part will be that you would want to get extra science too, so if you have a land on Minmus landing you will want to do multiple biomes with it to get more science.

Trip is paid, you however expand the mission for the science.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.