DEAD THREAD - Historic Aircraft Pack No More

Hi, love this project , if you want a hand gimme a shout, as with most KSP things if it can be done someones already tried it!

Part of a set that includes, mosquito, fw190, me109, me262, spitfire of course, an english electric lightning, a partly finished buccaneer and vulcan, never released as they are all single part rtf's and they do, and I've only recently worked out how to get all the wheels on the landing gear working without a landing gear module, Would be more than willing to assist.

screenshot82_zpsf951cae9.png

I've seen your mod before and I give you upmost well dones. I'd really love a sneak peek for myself...:D that 1000 poly project still looks cool even now. Can you send me a copy through PM?(Please:)Just to play about with cause it looks super-cool!) The difference is I think is that mine will be a part set and yours is like full models. Am I correct?

- - - Updated - - -

What program did you use?

Edited by MightyDarkStar

Hi, love this project , if you want a hand gimme a shout, as with most KSP things if it can be done someones already tried it!

Part of a set that includes, mosquito, fw190, me109, me262, spitfire of course, an english electric lightning, a partly finished buccaneer and vulcan, never released as they are all single part rtf's and they do, and I've only recently worked out how to get all the wheels on the landing gear working without a landing gear module, Would be more than willing to assist.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af199/V12Tony/Kerbal%20Space%20Program%20pics%20and%20model%20renders/screenshot82_zpsf951cae9.png

Good Grief that is one low quality mesh/texture.

HI, yeah it uber low poly, they actually started life as props for a transport sim when I started modding, and i wondered if? well you know how it goes.

They were built in max, and yes they are one part, and as such are compromised with the possible combinations of modules and transforms for them. I wasn't even remotely suggesting that your mod would resemble those in any way, in fact if i did them now, some 3 years on they'd come out a lot nicer.

My real reason for posting is that some of the things in them may be of use to you, such as, well you dont want to stick std landing gear pods on the bottom of your spitfire do you? so you'll need some way of having gear built into the wings etc, and if you get stuck with such stuff, I could point you in the right direction, sorry if it appeared i was hijacking

Thanks, but I'd still REALLY love a copy of yours just to play about and get some ideas for this project. It would be great if you could send me a copy through inbox messages, but it would be great as well if you could give me some tips. Your project may look low res but on the other hand it looks fantastic. I'll need to know how to make the rotating props and retractable wheels... in blender!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but that has so much potential!

- - - Updated - - -

He is a much more skilled modeller than I anyway!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.