The Grand 0.24 Discussion Thread

SQUAD

Squad Patcher

Using rsync-2.0.9

Preparation

Detecting if OS-resident rsync is present...

rsync is not already installed, so making use of bin\rsync.exe.

Authentication

Getting login token...

Stuck on getting login token now.

Added new Pre-Flight Checks to prevent launching vessels containing invalid parts or with costs exceeding available Funds.

Too bad, how a vessel can be effectively built, put on the launch pad, and can't be launch because funds are not available ?

Did Jeb use many loans to pay one another in such a messy way than before launch, bankers comes and want their money back right now ? :huh:

This particular check is a non sense in KSP (we should be able to build only what we can afford to build, not dream, fantasy, delusion or whatever).

EDIT: no doc on modding, again... the new toolbar is "mod friendly", and so what ?

Edited by Justin Kerbice

I'm getting the same error as many others:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/multiplayDwn.php on line 132

I guess the KSP store server isn't up to this kind of peak load. I doubt Google is up to this kind of peak load!

I'll have to wait a bit more I guess.

Danged Steam users, getting the head start on us folks relying on the KSP website. :P

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/multiplayDwn.php on line 132

I'm getting the same error as many others:

I guess the KSP store server isn't up to this kind of peak load. I doubt Google is up to this kind of peak load!

I'll have to wait a bit more I guess.

It's being worked on!

Too bad, how a vessel can be effectively built, put on the launch pad, and can't be launch because funds are not available ?

Did Jeb use many loans to pay one another in such a messy way than before launch, bankers comes and want their money back right now ? :huh:

This particular check is a non sense in KSP (we should be able to build only what we can afford to build, not dream, fantasy, delusion or whatever).

The inability to launch is from within the VAB/SPH. i.e., when you click launch there, you can't get it to the LaunchPad

The link on the Download-site is down. :(

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Confirmed.

You're not actually charged until you hit the launch button, so that you're free to experiment in the VAB.

Still unable to download. ;.;

You can select a ship to launch by clicking on the Launch Pad from the Space Center - this might be an instance where an extra check for funds is needed.

A note to Line 132:

Dear Line 132,

Get your act in gear! Why the heck are you trying to end the file?! Nobody wants that!

Are you just trying to get attention?! No one wants that, either.

Please let us download KSP, before we lose our ever-loving minds.

Sincerely,

The Forum

I know people are posting error messages already, but just for good reporting:

Website download gives me this error:

KSP Autopatch tool gives me this error:

Error code:

rsync: failed to connect to kerbalspaceprogram.com (198.20.66.242): Connection refused (111)

rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at /home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/clientserver.c(122) [Receiver=3.0.9]

rsync exited with code 10: Error in socket I/O

I know it's getting worked on! Thanks again SQUAD for the update (and putting up with the #HypeTrain!)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.