Psychological Demographics of our Kerbonauts - Extraverted or Introverted?

WDZ_Technetium

Are you more extraverted or introverted?  

1,851 members have voted

1. 1. Are you more extraverted or introverted?

Are you an extravert, who loves to be the life of the party? Or are you an introvert, who loves inner peace, self-reliance, and independence? Are you an extravert who will take command of your deadly imperialist missions into space? Or are you an introvert who will someday write a memoir about your endeavors into the final frontier? (Assuming you will survive)

A simple choice of either the two. You can explain what your sociology is like too, if you wish.

I tend to be more of an introvert myself. I like to do things my own way and myself. But when at times I believe help can be very useful, I\'m willing to work with other people. Plus, it is always nice to befriend new individuals. Ultimately though, I try to sway myself from the crowd and be unique as much as possible.

Those personality tests have always said I am INTP, which is pretty accurate. I\'m definitely an introvert.

I don\'t avoid talking with others and I don\'t have a problem when I am, but doing so is not one of my top priorities.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

INTJ.

This inspired me to take an Asperger\'s and OCD test, just for fun.

They both came up extremely high.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

Same...

I\'ve consistently been an IN, but I\'m rather balanced between INFJ and INFP.

For those who are curious, here\'s a personality type test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

My results from this particular test:

You are:

slightly expressed extravert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

Thoughts on the test: some questions are phrased in a way that makes them open to interpretation

You really have to be introverted in order for this game to last you. Otherwise, you just throw up a couple (poorly designed) rockets, then rage quit after all of them fail to escape the atmosphere.

I\'m doing pretty well, although my percentage of extroversion was something like 3ish, so I\'m not sure about that.

LOL, I click the extraverted button before reading anything, thinking it\'s probably half and half. Loe and behold I\'m the first extravert! 8) I go between ENTJ and ENTP, currently more P probably because my major is Philosophy and the p is more of a thinker than the J which is more the leader. [interestingly my girl friend is also an ENTJ but is sometimes becomes INTJ << and she cant understand how this game could be fun ::)] But what does that make me Jeb? :o Well no, contrary to this:

You really have to be introverted in order for this game to last you. Otherwise, you just throw up a couple (poorly designed) rockets, then rage quit after all of them fail to escape the atmosphere.

I\'m actually quite the good rocket maker, ENTP is often called the Inventor. observe my creative solutions:

screenshot0.png

This gets the job done but lagged the comp, this was way back at 12

screenshot414.png

alt solution using op rockets, because i needed fewer parts, yes that is single stage to low mun orbit, but the previous rocket already did that, at a much lower frame-rate.

screenshot472.png

here be thy lander, works superbly with non cheat parts, in this image you can see cheat tanks indented to extend the range because this was before presence and i wanted to really explore the moon, and I did not want to spend 30 minutes for a single touch and go

screenshot739.png

satellite launch with stock parts

screenshot179.png

a more recent satellite launch

So ya, I think I got a little offended at the bash of extraversion, but no harm done :cheers:

I got INTJ.

I read the type description of INTJ. It says INTJ\'s can also be called masterminds and that I am one of the 2 percent who are INTJ. That was very uplifting.

I only got 1% on the thinking though, and I don\'t understand why as I think of myself as a very thinking person, always wondering what is life and questions of the sort.

It also fits me very well, as I like to stand back and watch until chaos ensues, then step in and fix everything, like the type description says.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.