[SPOILER] (possibly) New main menu screen

4nxs

I just got this. I think it's due to texturereplacer if that's not been figured out yet. I just installed that mod and then loaded up the game and saw this load screen, so I assume the two are related.

I had this 2 screens yesterday multiple times. Had to restart the game couple times due to mod replacing etc... Every third/fourth restart i had this start screen. Yes, have Texturereplacer installed.

Those kerbals are appearing exactly as if the texture replacer remove helmets when in breathable atmosphere option is on and for some reason is activating at the wrong time. The constant appearance of both EVE and Texture Replacer makes me suspicious.

I have been messing with installing one mod at a time to ensure stability. I have seen this screen atleast 5 times, none of which were with EVE or Texture Replacer (As a matter of fact, I have yet to install those onto .24.2, so there is no way in Kerbal that those mods are causing this.)

You know someone tried to debunk the moon landing with the same shadow theory... saw it on Mythbusters :wink:.

Whoever set this up should have put a fully-lit kerbal in the shadow of the lander heh.

I just feel like stating the obvious here, but Mythbusters is just a circle jerk. They decide if the myth is bustable or plausible before the filming, and then film to show you the "Fact" they decided on. The entire moon episode shows that so sadly.