Army, civil and sport trucks pack (with suspension)

Hello to everybody!

I've been playing for some time in KSP and assembled some replicas of different trucks. So I decided to share them with other ksplayers :)

Well, let me introduce to you...

"Trucks pack"

Javascript is disabled. View full album

This pack contains army, civil and sport trucks, so you can use them as you want.

I will update the pack as soon as I'll make new vehicles, so be attentive and don't miss the news :)

You can download all the crafts here - click!

Thanks for your attention! Drive safely! :)

Edited by Nik_601

Stupid question as I was attempting to modify the 6403 truck&trailer for use with infernal robotics on the Mun and Minmus.

Are these made in 23/23.5? cause 24.2 is going nuts when changing back to any version you are sharing here :(

Hopefully some one will have an idea how to fix it for 24.* as it`s base parts, as they are looking even better ingame

hXXLPBp.png

Actually wonder if welding it will work...

Stupid question as I was attempting to modify the 6403 truck&trailer for use with infernal robotics on the Mun and Minmus.

Are these made in 23/23.5? cause 24.2 is going nuts when changing back to any version you are sharing here :(

Hopefully some one will have an idea how to fix it for 24.* as it`s base parts, as they are looking even better ingame

Actually wonder if welding it will work...

Yes, they were made in 23.5, but I have no problems with them in 24.2. I'll try to remake them in 24.2 a little. Maybe it'll solve a problem

You've been playing Spin tires lately?

Haven't you?

No, I haven't - just was inspired by screenshots from Spin Tires

That would be awsome :cool:

I tried it with a fresh install of 24.2 without mods, both in 32 and 64 bits, neither worked so I`m rather curious why they won`t work while they are fine for you, anyone else having issues?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.