40k Thread!

Ninjainthenight

It just means he was the only member of a combat squad who survived a battle. Each seal represents a lost Battle Brother.

(Oh gosh, I can\'t believe I\'m that much of a 40K geek . . :) )

Oh

I thought they were battle honours. >->

You, know, to prove you\'re actually fighting well on the side of the Imperium.

Oh

I thought they were battle honours. >->

You, know, to prove you\'re actually fighting well on the side of the Imperium.

It just means he was the only member of a combat squad who survived a battle. Each seal represents a lost Battle Brother.

(Oh gosh, I can\'t believe I\'m that much of a 40K geek . . :) )

They don\'t represent lost battle brothers, nor are they battle honours (although they may be awarded after a battle) A purity seal indicates that the person who owns it, or the armour that it is affixed to, is pure of mind, spirit, purpose and body. Essentially marking them fit for battle. Often containing an oath, or valediction of the wearers purity.

Who knows?

1.Does the warp offer access to other galaxies, or only our own?

2.Aren\'t chaos condemned to the eye of terror?

1. No, the warp is localised and limited to our own galaxy, it does not extend beyond our galaxy.

2. Not quite, although the Eye of Terror is the main focal point for daemonic incursions into the materium, Chaotic forces of a non daemonic nature (Traitor Astartes, Traitor Guard etc etc) are usually free to roam, although any forces stationed in the EoT have to breach the cadian gate in order to expand further.

God-Emperor > Horus

Imperium > Chaos

:3

Just wondering, have Chaos Forces attacked other galaxies?

No, because not only of the vast gulf of space between galaxies, but so far, galaxies are either dead, emptied by the Tyranids, or reportedly full of Orks.

They don\'t represent lost battle brothers, nor are they battle honours (although they may be awarded after a battle) A purity seal indicates that the person who owns it, or the armour that it is affixed to, is pure of mind, spirit, purpose and body. Essentially marking them fit for battle. Often containing an oath, or valediction of the wearers purity.

My chaplain with jump pack has 11 purity seals...

What does that make him?

Next time I can buy something, It will definately be this.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440207a&prodId=prod1160030a

Abbadon the Despoiler. Abbadon the Arch-Fiend. The clone-son of Horus himself. He tore the talon of horus off Horus\'s dead body and he uses it now. He also has the Drach\'nyen, which is just epic beyong description.

Abbadon has led 13 black crusades, each more devastating than the last.

He even nearly destroyed the imperial gate.

He is none other than the future destroyer of the imperium.

It is only a matter of time before he claims his true prize: Terra.

Dream on, Heretic. :P

It\'s only a matter of time until the Eldar are eradicated, then the Imperium can focus on other things more. :)

Come on Luigi, you know that Chaos will prevail.

All order shall be overthrown, leaving nothing but chaos and anarchy in its wake.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.