What Games Next?

Bilfr3d

Ok. So, my Steam library is pretty big. Sort of. I have a total of 12 paid games in my Steam library. The main ones I play are:

- KSP

- Space Engineers

- PAYDAY 2

- Portal 2

- Don't Starve

- And Terraria

Seeing this list of the main games I play on Steam, what would you suggest I get next? I can be either on origin or Steam, but I prefer Steam. I say that, because I am soon to be getting BF3 and BF4 Premium which is dealt through Origin. These main games I enjoy playing too. Especially KSP, Portal and PAYDAY.

My current list of games I am going to get:

- Elite Dangerous

- Craft The World

- Planet Explorers

- GTA San Andreas

- GTA IV

- BF3 Premium

- BF4 Premium

Cheers,

ToTheMun

Edited by ToTheMun

ive been replaying through dishonored, thats a fun one. skyrim has full workshop support and as such is much more incredible than before. also Chivalry: medieval warfare is my 3rd most played game behind CS:S and KSP

I have been looking a little bit at the entire GTA series. The main thing I am concerned about is if GTA IV and GTA V are online, because I am very rarely near an internet connection that I can use to play online. Most of the time, I am in transit when I play my games. If it has offline compatibility, that will be great though. Then I'll look at getting the entire GTA series. Well, not the entire series, but the good ones at least. Thanks for the recommendations Javster and r4pt0r. Although I don't know dishonoured, I'll have a look at it. And I definitely know of skyrim. :D

If you like space games I'd recommend Elite Dangerous, the game is David Braben's labour of love, in some ways it's been in creation for 20 years and just looks amazing.

it's still in Beta at the moment but the final release should be soon and there are many features that will be added over time.

Edited by MartGonzo
spelling

*sigh*. You said big Steam Library, with 12 paid games. I have 100+ paid games...

Hey, 12 games is big for me. XD I don't earn much either, and my PC isn't very powerful. I'm about to get a gaming laptop, hence the reason why I ask what games I should get.

Craft he world may be something for you ... or Gnomoria

Maybe also Planet Explorers

All three of those look pretty good. Mainly Craft the world (not craft he world XP) and Planet Explorers.

If you like space games I'd recommend Elite Dangerous, the game is David Braben's labour of love, in some ways it's been in creation for 20 years and just looks amazing.

it's still in Beta at the moment but the final release should be soon and there are many features that will be added over time.

Elite Dangerous looks amazing. I am definitely adding that to my list.

I'd like to recommend Europa Universalis IV. Its a game set in the 15th to 19th centuries, and it is just plain awesome (all Paradox games are) I recommend that you at least try out its demo.

Sort of looks like Age Of Empires and Sid Meirs (is that how you spell it?) Civilisation. I'll definitely give the demo a go, and see if I'll buy it from there.

I have been looking a little bit at the entire GTA series. The main thing I am concerned about is if GTA IV and GTA V are online, because I am very rarely near an internet connection that I can use to play online. Most of the time, I am in transit when I play my games. If it has offline compatibility, that will be great though. Then I'll look at getting the entire GTA series. Well, not the entire series, but the good ones at least. Thanks for the recommendations Javster and r4pt0r. Although I don't know dishonoured, I'll have a look at it. And I definitely know of skyrim. :D

GTA V isn't out yet, and GTA IV has an offline option.

Sort of looks like Age Of Empires and Sid Meirs (is that how you spell it?) Civilisation. I'll definitely give the demo a go, and see if I'll buy it from there.

It is definitely different ... closer to realism especially.

In EU IV (as well as Crusader Kings II which is a little bit similar but covers the medieval times) for example, you need a valid casus belli in order to wage against another nation.

And when you have won, you don´t get to claim every city/province you conquered, nut only what you claimed for yourself as the casus belli (unless a white peace is given in which case neither side wins or loses something)

You also can win and lose a lot by getting the wrong ruler (with not so good abilities) and may get certain historical events for your country that may have great influence on the world (for example th marriage of Isabel y Ferdinand, resulting in the unification of Castile and Aragon, so that Spain is formed)

It is definitely different ... closer to realism especially.

In EU IV (as well as Crusader Kings II which is a little bit similar but covers the medieval times) for example, you need a valid casus belli in order to wage against another nation.

And when you have won, you don´t get to claim every city/province you conquered, nut only what you claimed for yourself as the casus belli (unless a white peace is given in which case neither side wins or loses something)

You also can win and lose a lot by getting the wrong ruler (with not so good abilities) and may get certain historical events for your country that may have great influence on the world (for example th marriage of Isabel y Ferdinand, resulting in the unification of Castile and Aragon, so that Spain is formed)

That sounds really... complicated. Talk about realism. So you can't just go "WAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" to another country? Damn...

Sorry if I sounded condescending, I was intending a sad tone to the comment

That's all good.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.