Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

They shoot rails. The name is completely appropriate. And that's it! (Plus, they are pretty much the most part-efficient thing that will go through anything, final velocity is something stupid like 700m/s and they max in part hardness)

Also, the DL for .25 is taking forever. Curse my crappy internet!

Rune. Not because I was the one that got him to call them that or anything... ^^'

Well, I think rail gun is a pretty good name. All rail gun means is something that shoots in an exact straight line (so the rail comes from the shots being almost 'on rails') - and those missiles are probably the fastest and most accurate (on rails) small missiles I've ever seen.

I like cinematics, but I like the normal kethane station episodes better. Any thoughts for a good use or name for my corvette?

Just from looking at it.

Avenger Class comes to mind

Edit:

So what have y'all done sense .25 have some out

Here is what I got

Fixed PG-24 Arrowblade (I thought it would be much harder for this one)

Fixed PG-27 Temple (this one was the hard one)

Made a new AWACS to replace the old one

Made a new stealth bomber

also as a side note

some crafts I won't be able to fix until BD armory gets updated because the vulcan turret turned ghost white.

Today I plan on fixing a few more craft and remaking the Dorchester Class Carrier

Edit #2:

So I tested the vulcan turret and works fine. It just looks like the texture for it has disappeared.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Also the Jubilant Class LFV is now fixed

Edited by War Eagle 1

Check your steam downloads, sometimes something that has already been downloaded gets stuck in there, clogging it, just set KSP to download and you'll be good.

Well, I don't use steam - and fortunately I managed to get 0.25 before the majority of people started downloading it and so I had a pretty smooth experience. However for 0.24 I spent all night trying to get it :P

Well, I don't use steam - and fortunately I managed to get 0.25 before the majority of people started downloading it and so I had a pretty smooth experience. However for 0.24 I spent all night trying to get it :P

My internet is crap regardless, about 3h to get 32 bits at second try this morning (of course the overnight one crashed and corrupted), 64 bits took about five hours yesterday with everybody DL like crazy. But overall only 4 download tries to get both versions, and about 16h on and off as I realized what was downloading and what broke, that's pretty good for my standards...

Rune. Internet in Spain is like in the third world. And where I live, a bit worse. :mad:

Alright guys, here's a small update from my company thread:

"Due to the release of KSP 0.25, most of the MU's spaceplane and military lineup have been shelved pending testing to see if they still work in 0.25.

As of right now, most (if not all) of our space-borne combat ships are 100% operational, minus a few aesthetic changes due to SP+ parts integration."

So essentially it's troubleshooting and re-booting time for me (and the MU's craft lineup). However, all 0.24 craft are still available for the series.

Ahhhhhh, nothing like watching the chaos of frenzied downloads and server slowdowns, so all my craft work(except Inquisitor), any major things with you guys?

All I really have left to do is make the Dorchester Class Carrier and finish testing for my stealth bomber.

Also surprisingly PG-24 Arrowblade is more maneuverable than before but PG-27 Temple has lost VTOL capabilities but still has the VTOL engine for stability during flight

Also just in case y'all don't know yet, BD armory has been updated for .25 and has some new weapons

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.