Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

HatBat what ships do you still need? i'm quite the aesthetics master myself (also can i ask from you to do a spacial cinematic for us guys at the KMC?)

Sure, I'd love to do a cinematic for the KMC - PM me the details. At the moment what I need is a giant debris hauler, sort of like

xD
I do now, yeah it is a shame, but it just did not work, I can PM it to you anyway, in case you can just hyperedit to orbit, but I tried it in atmo and it snaps in half.

PM it to me :)

Lil'beeRoug0ve.png

Originally used as construction ships, the CS-19-A was given it's name by drydock crews. They were later used for post-battle recovery and were given the name Lil'bee instead of a registry code. The ship contains plenty of RCS and can latch onto any point of a ship using a klaw

minimum impact:9

parts:51

d/v:Unknown (estimated 700m/s)

propulsion:RCS

armorment:None

mass:3.4

I said I would only provide what was needed at the time.

So... this is what I've been tinkering with recently:

g6Xpp83.png

It's a pure chemical VTOL dropship, capable of SSTOing on Duna, and even flying about a bit on Kerbin and Laythe.

I'll submit it once I give it a once-over with BDArmory, and make a small dune buggy to stick in the cargo bay.

MOAR PICS:

IUeE578.png

DMRbOyS.png

well i can make a durable dreadnought. i have a very durable tank that i can build on it's chassis what's the goal part count?

Submissions are much more likely to be used if they're under 500 parts, however I prefer ships to be 300 parts or below because it means I can use them in battles more easily. However tanks really shouldn't be any more than 200 parts. My tanks are usually around 100 parts.

So... this is what I've been tinkering with recently:

It's a pure chemical VTOL dropship, capable of SSTOing on Duna, and even flying about a bit on Kerbin and Laythe.

I'll submit it once I give it a once-over with BDArmory, and make a small dune buggy to stick in the cargo bay.

Looks amazing. I'm definitively going to find a way to use it.

Edited by HatBat

*Ride of the Valkyries starts playing*

IS2AUp2.png

The MT-20 and its armed (with BDArmory weapons) "M" variant (which also has seats in the forward hold for paratroopers) are now up for DL.

Info is in the MU submissions album on my post on page 2, and the craft files are in my DL folder.

Edited by ScriptKitt3h
Grammar check.

The Inquisitor was a stealth superdreadnought, it had I think twice the internal bay capacity of my Reaper class carrier(check the first page).

so if i understand the inquisitor will be and SSTO with ample armament and armor? going by the name superdreadnought i though it would be more of a space destroyer like design

so if i understand the inquisitor will be and SSTO with ample armament and armor? going by the name superdreadnought i though it would be more of a space destroyer like design

LOL, SSTO MY ASS THE THING IS BIGGER THAN THE AEROSPACE BUILDING. It is way to big to chew and really ambitious but if I can someday make it work then it will be an absolute powerhouse.

I've been thinking about what the purpose of my corvette could be, and I think that it could either be a rescuer or a scout/small fighter transport (for long range operations).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.