[1.2.2] B9 Aerospace | Release 6.2.1 (Old Thread)

bac9

Hi! Quick query, I have done a quick thread search and couldn't find anything so though I'd ask.

Has anyone found that the little "facecam" on the kerbals in the pilot and co pilot seats for the HL cockpit constantly jiggles about as if it were during take off? It doesn't affect IVA nor does it affect the guy in the navigator seat.

Not a major issue, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else has this occur, or if its worth a reinstall.

Thanks for any answer!

Just a bit strange that the jiggle for the guys in the front seats isnt replicated for the guy in the technicians seat. Please note this is the "facecam" down the bottom right of the screen, not the first person IVA view. :)

Also the fact that it doesn't occur on any other cockpit (that I've seen) during atmosphereic or vacuum flight, just take/lift off.

Edited by Lei07

Can anyone help me?

I don't think there is an updated cfg for the B9 ATM. I think the one that comes in this download is the correct one. The otherone should go to a dead end and thus not affect anything.

I don't think there is an updated cfg for the B9 ATM. I think the one that comes in this download is the correct one. The otherone should go to a dead end and thus not affect anything.

I know that the .cfg coming with B9 is correct, but do I have to put it inside BoulderCo or just leave it inside B9 folder and delete the "stock" ATM config file for B9?

This mod is awesome, could not play without it since .18 or so !!! Mandatory for ssto !

I don't know much about coding, only doing some configs files for myself, but I was wondering if it was possible to use the FSmodule ( FSmeshswitch I think ) to have two texture settings on the cargo bays. The second one would just be rotated so the black(bottom) would be on the side of the door(top). I don't know anything about how it's all linked together thought. Hopefully, there is a really easy way to use the same texture "rotated", but I guess it depends also on how the texture and the door animation are linked....

Anyway, the idea is just to have a belly opening cargobay to drop rover and stuff, and to keep the black and white section of the craft continuous... it's fancy but i'm at that point of my adventure :D

Now that I'm writing I realize I'm using a SPP part, but it would be great with B9 for sure, and I guess it would make it easier since B9 already use differnet texture on some parts!

Again, this is all way over my head so I might be daydreaming, or I might be posting in the wrong thread since it might be more FS related ( Firespitter? )

EDIT: Ok reading the config info of firespitter I realize maybe it would be easier to do by using FStextureswitch2 with a different texture .... I don't realy understand what to change in the texture file itself thought to flip it... but FSmeshswitch would still use pratically no memory

Edited by Saint-Stanislas

No fuel Tanks?

You have to go to the structures tab in the VAB/SPH, then pick the 'universal' part of your choosing, place it on your vessel, then right click on it. There will be a button that will allow you to cycle through the different fuel types (Liquid, Mono, L+O).

You have to go to the structures tab in the VAB/SPH, then pick the 'universal' part of your choosing, place it on your vessel, then right click on it. There will be a button that will allow you to cycle through the different fuel types (Liquid, Mono, L+O).

I honestly cannot find the huge, square fuel tanks, cargo bays, or engines.

EDIT: I take that back, I put the folders in the KSP gamedata wrong. Everything is there.

Edited by turkwinif

I must say, I like the B9 MFD configs so much I immediately MM patched them all the stock pods too - got to live the lack of camera transforms, but otherwise, it works really well.

Any chance of sharing those MM configs?

so i started to create large mostrosities as you do in ksp, however after a while i encountered the placing of 'ghost parts' with the b9 hx series. This used to be a non issue as after a while of effort i could get past it, however, nothing i do so far, no amount of shaking and replacing can fix this. I cannot place more things onto them, but i cannot continue to construct from that point as well. Please note that all other parts function perfectly.

http://imgur.com/7v1K6VR

The exact part in subject is the HX1-S-H3 Structural Hub, and yes i have a lot of them all over the ship.

help?

Edited by seekjet_

so i started to create large mostrosities as you do in ksp, however after a while i encountered the placing of 'ghost parts' with the b9 hx series. This used to be a non issue as after a while of effort i could get past it, however, nothing i do so far, no amount of shaking and replacing can fix this. I cannot place more things onto them, but i cannot continue to construct from that point as well. Please note that all other parts function perfectly.

http://imgur.com/7v1K6VR

The exact part in subject is the HX1-S-H3 Structural Hub, and yes i have a lot of them all over the ship.

help?

I believe that could be a limitation of the stock game. Have you tried rotating the hub around and attaching via a different side?