Greetings all!

Alluvian Est-Endrati

Greetings and well-met.

A few brief words about myself. I am a longtime sci-fi fan thanks to my grandfather & father getting me hooked on some rather great books when I was quite young. Huge fan of space exploration, development and (hopefully one day) colonization. I have played many space-related games over the years (sims, 4x-style strategy, etc) and I think the oldest space-related games I ever played were Orbiter (1986) and Rendezvous with Rama way back in the day.

Alas the original hype for Kerbal (kickstarter et-al) passed me buy somehow. Lucky for me I stumbled upon the quite wonderful Interplanetary Quest videos on YouTube done by Scott Manley. Watched a bunch, tried the demo... and lo and behold a Humble store sale popped up. Time to go see what hijinks I can get up to with the Strange Goo.

And now a seemingly appropriate quote: “The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.â€Â

Edit: Formatting issues fixed. Suddenly the post editing tools became properly available. How odd.

Edited by Alluvian Est-Endrati
Fixed formatting issues.

Thanks for the welcome! No questions for any mods out there as of current (or I would post in the appropriate thread). However something odd seems to have occurred with my OP as well as this one. The enter/new-line markers between paragraphs in my posts do not seem to be occurring properly. I think this is the first time I have encountered this problem with a vBulletin forum before. For example this entire post should have been formatted as shown in the following example:

Thanks for the welcome! No questions for any mods out there as of current (or I would post in the appropriate thread).  However something odd seems to have occurred with my OP as well as this one. The enter/new-line markers between paragraphs in my posts do not seem to be occurring properly. I think this is the first time I have encountered this problem with a vBulletin forum before.  For example this entire post should have been formatted as shown in the following example:

Yet when I post (or do a post preview) the entire thing gets mashed together.

Edit:
How peculiar. I cannot even past in properly formatted text into a code tag.

Edit #2:
Problem resolved. I had scripts for the site blocked.
:blush:

Edited by Alluvian Est-Endrati
Problem resolved.