Hello...

mattinoz

Heelloo..

Matt from the great southern landmass and Kasual Kerbalnaut here.

Started playing about a year ago while waiting for new Sim City.

Didn't end up playing much SC as kerbal was more fun. Also better suited to the drop in after work game.

Also helps I have a co-worker or two who've been infected by the Kerbal bug. Many a stress release convo in the office starts with the phase "So I was playing Kerbals last night and did this thing...."

Joined the forums now because well frankly 0.24 Contracts has made the game un-fun.

Which has prompted a few discussions in office on how to make it better, thought might as well as join and share where appropriate.

Matt

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.

Contracts making the game un-fun? Yeah, I can kind of catch your drift. I tolerate them, but I've seen them all now.

And hello!

Contracts make game un-fun , DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOUR SAYING !!

The day contracts come I , I feel this game become wonderful finally missions , I was bored to hell , because there is nothing I should exactly do , career was like sandbox now I feel the different

Wlcome to Kerbal Space Program Forum, I'm one of the most popular KSP Forum user's out there besides ZooNamedGames (he's my friend on here). Do you want to be my friend? I don't have many friends on here, I only have four. Some time next year I might make some YouTube videos. If you want me to I will private message you and each you some stuff about KSP Forum.

Edited by CDK

Contracts make game un-fun , DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOUR SAYING !!

The day contracts come I , I feel this game become wonderful finally missions , I was bored to hell , because there is nothing I should exactly do , career was like sandbox now I feel the different

Well they seem more like a balancing mechanism, to create challenge by restriction instead of opportunity. Not to mention the converted science games end up pretty much unplayable without ever having the choice not to convert or duplicate. Yes Yes I know risk of playing unfinished product. So between us we got annoyed for a while then quickly turned to well what would be cool to bring the fun back.

Ended up restarting career from scratch and I can sort of see the point of contracts but they really do highlight the potential of the game more than it's current state.

Hey, does anyone else find it sort of that a lot of the response to requests here is on the lines of "don't ask again there's a mod for that"?

If modding is seen as such integrated part of the game why is in it built in and managed in game?