The 0.25 Waiting Room, now boarding passengers heading to Hypetown

Rowsdower

What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?  

735 members have voted

1. 1. What Hype Vehicle Would You Rather Ride In?

• Shuttle
    • Plane
    • Train
    • Other

or hate towards me has increased :)

Nah, there's no hate here. Just rocket propelled hugs :)

HAVING SAID THAT....

Hate leads to anger, and a whole bunch of other things, but eventually hate leads to moon sized space stations armed with planet destroying lasers.... which would be cool.

So perhaps a little hate in the Kerbaverse wouldn't be such a bad thing?

Just to make everyone jealous...

I've been playing experimentals for a few weeks now.

Either hype towards the update, or hate towards me has increased :)

So jealous! I applied for tester but I'm awful at writing bug reports so didn't get it. :( (fair enough)

So jealous! I applied for tester but I'm awful at writing bug reports so didn't get it. :( (fair enough)

Knowing myself, I would probably screw around with it a lot, maybe find a bug, have no idea how to reproduce it, and then continue screwing around. As much as I would love being a tester, I know others are probably much more qualified.

Be warned, if it is activated and the prediction turns out to be wrong, it will overload and destroy everything for five miles, including the HypePlane.

Mere collateral damage.

I find myself weirdly excited about this one, despite playing with SP+ for the last couple of months.

Partly it's because I don't want to start any new missions with a release imminent. Partly because, much as I'm loving SP+, I'm seeing it's limitations - limitations apparently fixed in the release such as symmetry and easier (ALT to eliminate surface mounting) cargo bay building.

Kinda hoping it's tonight as I'm busy tomorrow :)