[1.0.5] Stryker's Aerospace and Armory (Continued by SM)

strykersm

It's gonna be a while until i have the free time to learn how to make an engine m8 :P, when i finish the spitfire im going to stop for a while then when i get to christmas vacations i will work on the engines :)

I'll just be patient then... good luck on making those engines! (If you get around to doing them) You're doing a really great job so far!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Boulton_Paul_Defiant.png/800px-Boulton_Paul_Defiant.png

The Boulton Paul Defiant! The cockpit would be fine but if you could learn BDArmoury it would be awesome to have the turret!

Once you're ready of course. You should start taking more requests I think because you have an amazing project going!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Boulton_Paul_Defiant.png/800px-Boulton_Paul_Defiant.png

The Boulton Paul Defiant! The cockpit would be fine but if you could learn BDArmoury it would be awesome to have the turret!

Once you're ready of course. You should start taking more requests I think because you have an amazing project going!

Many requests....little time... :s

IVAs can't swivel. But that would be good. But can we have a picture of the LaGG-3 to see how it looked? Or did you trash the entire model? And the MiG-21 is all weird.

Speaking of which, I might give it a shot in sketchup sometime. Would you or stryker like to see that if it happens?

I wouldn't like to see it, i would LOVE it! :)

- - - Updated - - -

IVAs can't swivel. But that would be good. But can we have a picture of the LaGG-3 to see how it looked? Or did you trash the entire model? And the MiG-21 is all weird.

I trashed the model, i didn't like the way it looked.

Hold on a sec, why do you like the LaGG-3 so much? You do realise that is was a massive failure, right? I would look to the much better La-5 or La-7.

It was not, in fact, a massive failure. It could up its own with an early Bf-109, which it was designed to fight, and it was widely used. So it was more of a partial success than a massive failure. But I do like the La-5(Not F or FN models) But it's major weakness was it didn't have low caliber guns, meaning low ammo.

Uh oh I smell a dead thread...... Smells..., spitfire-y

- - - Updated - - -

This has no plugins in it so it will work fine

It's not dead. But after he finishes the spitfire, we can watch his war thunder streams while he's on modding hiatus.