Guess that Person !

Nemrav

okay I know there's the riddles thread but I think I'd like my own twist on it...

So basically you chose a person, write a little riddle that hints to who they are and then people try to guess it.

special rules : to make sure that things stay within bounds you MUST chose from the following to make your riddle about :

a - A person who has posted in the thread recently, ex : I just posted here so you could make a pointless riddle about me...

b - Yourself, might be an easy thing to guess though

c - A community icon, such as Whackjob, Scott Manley, ferram, etc.

d - A gamedev or moderator on these forum, former or present (person like Rowsdower counts)

e - A Kerbal, who has on the Forum some known popularity, like Jeb, Kirrim or Wherner.

I'l start.... I guess, hope this doesn't get merged, I think its best its separate, like pic wars and gif wars.....

He was given a Fortune,

despite a late start.

He always sought to go bigger,

even though he had no rivals.

He grew in fame, and had no shame.

His machines couldn't keep up,

but that never stopped him.

Who am I talking about. hint to get this thread going, he is within the bottom 3 categories mentioned

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.