[Plugin] (WIP) StarSystems

_Augustus_

I would like to help develop the mod (If possible) I would have sent a PM, but it said you did not want to revive any.

PEOPLE OF THE THREAD

OVENPROOFMARS IS ALIVE!!!!I googled his name and found out that he posted something on Reddit 9 days ago.BUT HE IS ALIVE!(As of 9 days ago)

Don't spam. Yes, he is obviously alive. But until he's back on these forums I'll continue the mod.

First off, I just want to say I am so happy to see this mod once more being developed on. A lot of progress has been made already, and I am very excited to see where this all will go.

Second of all, I have a question on how to add planets to the other stars. As stated in the update spoiler in the first post of this thread, you "added scripts to move various popular planet packs around..." I would like to add these planets to Corbo: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/70018-The-Boris-System-Planet-Factory-CE-MOD(-March-28th)(Planet-Packs)(STiLL-WORKS!-23-5)

But, once I've downloaded the planets in that mod, where do I put them? Do I install PlanetFactory CE? Do I put them in the StarSytems folder? Do I simply drop them in the GameData folder? I really have no clue.

So, if you could provide me with an answer on how to get these planets works, that would be sensational. Thanks!

First off, I just want to say I am so happy to see this mod once more being developed on. A lot of progress has been made already, and I am very excited to see where this all will go.

Second of all, I have a question on how to add planets to the other stars. As stated in the update spoiler in the first post of this thread, you "added scripts to move various popular planet packs around..." I would like to add these planets to Corbo: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/70018-The-Boris-System-Planet-Factory-CE-MOD(-March-28th)(Planet-Packs)(STiLL-WORKS!-23-5)

But, once I've downloaded the planets in that mod, where do I put them? Do I install PlanetFactory CE? Do I put them in the StarSytems folder? Do I simply drop them in the GameData folder? I really have no clue.

So, if you could provide me with an answer on how to get these planets works, that would be sensational. Thanks!

This mod is not available yet as an actual release. And you install PFCE... look up how to install planet packs

And those planets are in fact moved to Corbo :D

This mod is not available yet as an actual release. And you install PFCE... look up how to install planet packs

And those planets are in fact moved to Corbo :D

Hey! They work now! Thanks! :D I think I installed PlanetFactory wrong or something, because when I tried it again the planets were orbiting Corbo just as I planned it.

Ok.

I am still alive. But currently having my exams.

Last paper is on Thursday.

Will compile like I said so.

- - - Updated - - -

Noob Q: how do I install this mod? Its not working for me :(

Sorry it is still a source code.

Please wait thanks!

Ok.

I am still alive. But currently having my exams.

Last paper is on Thursday.

Will compile like I said so.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry it is still a source code.

Please wait thanks!

Ok I'll wait. This Mod is awesome so I would like to try it... So how do people compile and install source code?