.25 Easter Egg Hunt

The Jedi Master

I've last seen the boulder in .17. I recommend parking near the north pole of Ike on some high ground and running at x50 timewarp. Stare at the sky for a blinking thing. It also sometimes appeared right after the sun eclipses Duna.

Happy hunting... (I kinda doubt that re-added it)

I don't know about Easter Eggs, but I found some curious Kerbin additions. Some are a couple levels deep.

But one thing I found curious is that there are now Tundra biomes between the shore and grasslands near KSC.

Also re-entries have a new sound barrier graphics that occurs just after reentry graphics.

On the less attractive side I found:

- Many directory renames and my startup log [Reload . . . in Alt-F12], which I had carefully reworked my mods to get rid of redlines, now has a good paint of red in it.

- Watch the physics warp in Career Mode, hard. It will take out vessels less than 3t (particularly grounded vehicles).

- I had no idea 0.25 was incoming until it was too late. . . . . . . having to mesh old scale mods with new directories they belong in.

- Alot of downloaded mods are completely trashed. If your part has a {Module} section . . . .

- Alot of my dimensional rescales of stock parts have changed. they do not fit snuggly together anymore.

Question of the day. If Khristobal Kolumbo Kerbin were to launch his ships from KSC, do you think he would spend several missions exploring buildings if Kiberia before he left?

Alternative question. If ole Khris has 4 wheels on a donkey cart, and several good horses would he have walked, carrying say goo canisters and material experiments on his back?

What we need in this game is some wild animals to domesticate, a saddle, a cart to carry sciency stuff.

Survival tip #1 for career hard-core. Get some good shoes for your space suit ..... grand-theft auto a VAB fuel truck . . . . microgravity your capsule onto the back of it. :wink:

The sidewalk behind the VAB that previously led to nowhere now ends at a new water tank thingy.

The Flag Pole is a biome from which unique Science can be gained (as are all the other buildings at KSC, for those who didn't know yet).

I think you are talking about the reflecting pool close to Admin building; unfortunately, the water does not count as a water sample or water EVA. If you hop in you won't be able to exit either.

See other posts, for those that have not EVAed KSC in the last couple of days, its worth an exploration.

I saw something what looks like a secondary space plane hangar on a small island about 20 Km away from Kerbal Space Center. I could have sworn it wasn't there before. Tried landing there with a spaceplane, but I suck at spaceplanes, and I am too lazy tonight to try to land with a rocket.

Edit:

Here's an ingame shot:

2w3vzfd.jpg

Edited by Unfawkable

I saw something what looks like a secondary space plane hangar on a small island about 20 Km away from Kerbal Space Center. I could have sworn it wasn't there before. Tried landing there with a spaceplane, but I suck at spaceplanes, and I am too lazy tonight to try to land with a rocket.

Edit:

Here's an ingame shot:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2w3vzfd.jpg

I've been playing since... .19? .20? And that runway and hangar's been in every version I've ever played.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.