The KSP Game

A simple challenge and one for which I had a fortunately pre-prepared solution (I'm going for the water speed record)

http://i.imgur.com/1QHpnwn.png (in case the image doesn't load/function at all)

1QHpnwn.png

Next challenge: Put a working three wheeled rover on the Mun and drive it at least 1km! (Pro tip: DO NOT TRY TO LAND AT THE CANYON - BAD THINGS HAPPEN)

Edited by BrainiacBlue

Challenge accepted! Glad to see some fresh players in here...

For the next challenge...

One of our grounds keeper spotted a large black Monolith protruding from the grounds very near our facilities. Find it and setup a science lab in the area to investigate and research this object.

15026278653_87332d5f6e_o.png

Oh, grounds. Sonvan thought you said oceans. Ah well, no harm done.

For your next challenge:

The Recovery teams have gone on strike! They have positioned fully-fuelled orange tanks on the launchpad and the runway to top up the picket line braziers from; these tanks are in the way of further launches.

Remove a full orange tank from either the launchpad or the runway (or both, if you really want) by any means other than the recovery facility. Leave no debris that would get in the way of a launch/takeoff, or remove any such debris as well.

Edited by cantab
Allowed tank to be on either the pad or the runway, added no debris rule.

TR5Bulldozer_zps6b32569c.jpg

As I'm sure you can tell, I'm very happy with my Tylo rovers!

(edit) In my haste, I didn't check to see if my new challenge had already been done.

New challenge: Take a selfie with the old Mk.1 capsule on the island to the east.

-Slashy

Edited by GoSlash27

I left this alone long enough for someone to be able to do this, so enough waiting...

All this flying around is hard work, our boys need some R&R. There's a tropical island in the middle of a circular bay, rumored to be a tranquil paradise. Build a place our boys can rest and relax there. Be sure to also deliver them a vehicle they can drive around and explore the island with! Don't forget to send a postcard!

Edited by Jean Deaux

I love watching this thread so I thought I'd do something just to get to the next one.

So, here's the little getup.

Seating for 8

2 Rovers

and a ride back home

Javascript is disabled. View full album

So, my challenge is this:

Walk from the top of one building to the top of another building using a bridge you placed there

(my suggestion is the 2 warehouses on the old KSC, as its a shorter distance to span. Its possible, I've done it, but you choose, any will do... R&D buildings look close...)

Ohhhh, I totally misinterpreted that challenge

I thought it was trying to get something to destroy its self just by turning on SAS while you have mono-propellant, and it would do the rest...

aka: Self Destructive Space Station Wobble.

Good job Deddly :)

Next challenge: Sacrifice Jebediah Kerman

Kinda vague...are we just talking general death here, or is there a certain degree of flair required? I mean, one of y'all will have this licked before I finish typing up this post...

Jeb was sacrificed to the Church of the Holey and Undivided Intake.

15488936047_16b7d232e0_o.png

Jeb being Jeb, the little blighter survived.

15488935957_71880cfe93_o.png

Jeb wants revenge. He wants to see those intakes suffer. He wants to hear them wail as they suck on the poisonous fumes of Eve's atmosphere. Send a plane to fly on Eve that carries at least one intake. Make it do a stunt to show it's a plane not a brick.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.