Could we get some documentation regarding 0.25 modding features such as strategies?

Almost a week ago I made this thread in the General Addon Affairs category, but it seems to have flown under the radar. Since I think it's important for the modding community that SQUAD sees this, I'm reposting it here in General KSP Discussion:

I've been working on a mod that adds extra strategies this past day and a half and it's been both fun and a chore. Fun in that I was able to figure out what most of the things did and a chore in that at a certain point there was nothing more to figure out from the configs provided. I've collected all my information in this thread, but it's incomplete due to it being unofficial. If we could get an official primer on the moddable features introduced in 0.25 than that would really great.

Personally I'm interested in learning more about valueIds and which AffectReasons there are. Those two really define what can be done with strategies, so it'd be great if this could be explained in detail. Previous updates often had such an overview of stuff and that really helped the mods made for those updates.

Sorry. I knew it was going to be dancing on the edge of allowed/not allowed, but it's been maybe the first update which I have ever seen, where zero information was provided on an update's features modding. I just wanted a more visible channel to Squad. I'll just leave it for what it is now. If they don't respond, they don't respond. I just hope that in the future, big changes that need documentation, get that documentation.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.