Kerbadactyl SSTO

AgentMOO

I've combined your threads to keep all the info in one place. :D Now that it is, though, what was it you were trying to do?

Also, welcome to the forum.

I would like my hello post left in the welcome forums, and the ship I have shared put into the Spacecraft exchange section. Thanks!

Ok, I can take a hint. Goodbye.

Hi Agent.

Nobody WANTS you to leave the forum- people were just a bit confused when you randomly started posting pictures in the "Welcome Aboard" thread.

If you'd like to share pictures, the best place to do it is in the Fan Works or Spacecraft Exchange section. If you just wanted people to greet you, this is the place for that.

Regards,

Northstar

You are welcome to share the ship in the Exchange, but since your question was about the ship, it seemed wise to keep the ship and the question together. No criticism intended. I think it's a pretty ship. And there's nothing to be read into the delay in my response. I was simply at work for most of today, and only now saw your posts.

You are welcome to share the ship in the Exchange, but since your question was about the ship, it seemed wise to keep the ship and the question together. No criticism intended. I think it's a pretty ship. And there's nothing to be read into the delay in my response. I was simply at work for most of today, and only now saw your posts.

I posted the ship into the ship exchange forum. It was moderated and appeared there. Then, the post title remained but the thread had blank content. So I went here and said HI. The question I posed here could have been more clear I'm sorry, but it was in regard to where the post had gone and then you merged it. Now with Northstars1989's comment, I don't know if it ever was in the forum I thought I was posting in. No ones fault. I'm a crabby old man.