0.15 Easter eggs? (Obviously possible spoilers inside)

zombiphylax

Here are the last 2 Munoliths on Kerbin, near the KSCs:

This one is the one found by Candre:

kDwDi.png

And this one will be easy to find for the people who know where the second KSC is ;P

jjKwq.png

Now, to the Mun!

Is the second KSC visible from an orbit around 75km? Would I also be able to find the monoliths from very low Mun orbits as well? I really want to find them, how the heck do you guys find these?!

Would someone mind PM\'ing me some rough clues and areas to look for the Monolith in the creator on the Mun please. I do have a buggy ship so if you could just give me and area to explore where i\'ll find it that\'ll be cool 8)

I\'ll even take a couple of screen shots of me dropping kerbanauts off to play ;D

I flew a rover on top of a rocket all the way from Kerbin to make it here.

5WQDSl.jpg

big hint:

I\'m to the south of it, looking north

The Monolith is apparently a hologram

8bdd4l.jpg

Would someone mind PM\'ing me some rough clues and areas to look for the Monolith in the creator on the Mun please. I do have a buggy ship so if you could just give me and area to explore where i\'ll find it that\'ll be cool 8)

I\'ll even take a couple of screen shots of me dropping kerbanauts off to play ;D

It\'s in a crater and you can\'t see it until you get pretty close to it.

Pictures of what? You can see a space centre, so you know what direction to go if you\'re going from KSC. Look for it yourself.

I mean the ' Hint: I\'m laughing' thing...but ok..

Now that would be my kind of Easter Egg hunt (for those of us with short attention spans). I\'ll get around to it next week when I am back home with my lovely PC and have some more free time.