0.15 Easter eggs? (Obviously possible spoilers inside)

zombiphylax

So, I\'ve heard all of the Kerbin munoliths and stuff have been found. But I haven\'t seen a screenshot like this one yet. Has anyone else actually found this one?

Jeez the terrain was steep in this area. I did quite a bit of rock crawling to get close-ish to this one.

It\'s been found ;)

I think theres 8 in total, 5 on Kerbin and 3 one the Mun, thats all I\'ve found anyway

Can anyone confirm 5 KMA\'s on Kerbin? I\'ve had a radar orbiting the planet for about 15 hours, and only found 4 of them. That\'s after scanning the entire planet at least twice. If there is a fifth one, there had better be something extra weird about it. Anyone?

Can anyone confirm 5 KMA\'s on Kerbin? I\'ve had a radar orbiting the planet for about 15 hours, and only found 4 of them. That\'s after scanning the entire planet at least twice. If there is a fifth one, there had better be something extra weird about it. Anyone?

Theres 5 of them on Kerbin, two are fairly close together though

After 12 unsuccessful probes I finally found one of the munoliths ;D

-snip-

AWESOME

Could you post a pic of the original craft? I want to see what you used to get that massive cage up there.

AWESOME

Could you post a pic of the original craft? I want to see what you used to get that massive cage up there.

Amen to that! The capture is awesome ... would even like a video of the capture if you have one!

Amen to that! The capture is awesome ... would even like a video of the capture if you have one!

No video sorry. Wouldn\'t be very exciting as the cage is a hell to fly and took me at least 10 minutes to properly land over the munolith. RCS is completely empty and you shouldn\'t even think about using mechjeb to land it ;)

I will post a picture of the complete craft later now (edited).

ZpNTM.jpg

Theres 5 of them on Kerbin, two are fairly close together though

Finally found it! In case anyone else doubts there really are five on Kerbin and three on Mun, I\'ve put screenshots of each one into a DropBox slideshow. I was careful to keep the angles away from anything spoiler-ish. The slideshow

Finally found it! In case anyone else doubts there really are five on Kerbin and three on Mun, I\'ve put screenshots of each one into a DropBox slideshow. I was careful to keep the angles away from anything spoiler-ish. The slideshow

nothing there it says

Well it wasn\'t the most graceful of landings (but it was a Kerbal one), but I finally sort of managed to land a Munolith Investigator at the Munolith that\'s the easiest to discover. Still need to work on my landing in this behemoth (known as the Munar Star, due to it\'s solar panel placement ... when viewed from above and below, it resembles a 'star').

The task of discovering the Munoliths has been very frustrating. I\'m zeroing in on another Kerbolith (the one near the original KSC is being well studied already), but that\'s going to take some monumental piloting skills to land the Munar Star there, if it can be done at all.

Meanwhile in v0.15...

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9585.0;attach=19818;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9585.0;attach=19820;image

What rover is that? I like it... a lot.

Also, this confirms what I thought when I did the initial flyby that discovered that bad boy: That thing is huge.

Maybe I should do another Munar survey, and one of Minmus, too...