[WIP] Some stuff I've been working on. WWII Cockpits, Propeller Engines, VentureStar

CoffeeSE

• 2 weeks later...

Ah hi guys, sorry for the hiatus, term papers and exams hit me like a freight train, but I just finished my last exam today. So here's a little teaser. Finished a Merlin V-12 look-a-like, currently working on a related cockpit that can hold 3 kerbals of the 1.25 metre kind. Anyone wanna guess what cockpit that is? :P

Javascript is disabled. View full album
kant what to build the me 264

...., i knew i forgot something. i finished modelling the 262 style jumo nacelle it at like thanksgiving, along with a yak style belly mount, but got distracted...well, i got two weeks break till the next semester, i'll see what i can do.

Edited by CoffeeSE

Ah hi guys, sorry for the hiatus, term papers and exams hit me like a freight train, but I just finished my last exam today. So here's a little teaser. Finished a Merlin V-12 look-a-like, currently working on a related cockpit that can hold 3 kerbals of the 1.25 metre kind. Anyone wanna guess what cockpit that is? :P

Uhm... Fairey Battle? Either that, or a TBF Avenger.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the new engine, can you add the thing to make the prop axle keep spinning when the blades change to the spinning sprite?

Edit: Also add sound and a reverse thrust option.

Edit 2: Ok, there is sound, it just doesn't work.

Edited by bs1110101

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well then... I just finished a Bf-109 replica which is just epic... I used procedural parts, this mod, Firespitter (I made a version using KAX but the Firespitter nose engine allowed me to properly form the front part of the plane.) and BD armory. Now if only KAX released an .65m engine...

Pics:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

SH!T! I'd kill for the VentureStar finished!

OPT has a nice big linear aerospike engine that would go well on a VentureStar.

Now with this nose to go with it, we just need the bit in-between.

Edited by ultrasquid
link added

Nice Airliner parts. I downloaded them in KSP version 0.19 and simply adored the engines that came with it. I have 2 questions 1) Can you add airliner engines like in the original mod? 2) When will the airliner parts be available.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can you make a 3.75 meter cockpit based off the b-36 peacemaker?

Why stop there?

Make the entire Aircraft!

- - - Updated - - -

Well then... I just finished a Bf-109 replica which is just epic... I used procedural parts, this mod, Firespitter (I made a version using KAX but the Firespitter nose engine allowed me to properly form the front part of the plane.) and BD armory. Now if only KAX released an .65m engine...

Pics:

http://imgur.com/a/VNA7s

Which Bf-109 did you base yours off of?

Edited by NARESH4444