Community Mun Base 2.0

Please put my name in the list to land something at the base. :)

Are we allowed to land more than one craft? For example, several small solar arrays?

Just to make sure... you\'re asking for a go at the stock base, or the mod base? The stock base only allows stock parts and the mod base hasn\'t been active lately...

Just to make sure... you\'re asking for a go at the stock base, or the mod base? The stock base only allows stock parts and the mod base hasn\'t been active lately...

Oh right. I didn\'t realise there were two seperates. I\'m going to fall back on my intuition here and say that the stock base only uses stock parts and no other?

I\'ve never been to the Mun on just stock, so I don\'t know if I could pull that off if it\'s nothing but vanilla parts.

Oh right. I didn\'t realise there were two seperates. I\'m going to fall back on my intuition here and say that the stock base only uses stock parts and no other?

I\'ve never been to the Mun on just stock, so I don\'t know if I could pull that off if it\'s nothing but vanilla parts.

Sounds like a chance to improve your piloting skills!

If you need any tips on how to hand-fly some of what the mechjeb ascent and descent autopilots do, we can definitely help. If it\'s more of a problem with designing in stock parts, we can probably help there too. If it\'s simply a distaste for stock, well, I understand where you\'re coming from.

I think the current approach of having a post managed by a single person is the best we can do on these forums, but maybe it\'s time to make a new thread after 0.15 comes out? Someone else could start the mod base thread, or both could be managed by Seanoog if he feels up to it and trbinsc has moved on to other things.

I landed my second lander. At Jeb\'s crack, right between Apollo-02 and Radio Telescope Unit One, I hope it isn\'t too close. It\'s tiny :/ I\'ve been only flying super small craft recently, so I was most comfortable with something this size.

Add me on the list for another flight please.

I landed my second lander. At Jeb\'s crack, right between Apollo-02 and Radio Telescope Unit One, I hope it isn\'t too close. It\'s tiny :/ I\'ve been only flying super small craft recently, so I was most comfortable with something this size.

Add me on the list for another flight please.

Thats some cool piloting skills there!

Seriously close, but would appear to be safe enough apart...

Adding you again.

sjwt, its notw your go.

Please see my original post for the latest persistance file an information.

sjwt, its notw your go.

Please see my original post for the latest persistance file an information.

Will start soon on the flight for you

Please bump me to the bottom of the list, I am having no joy in landing, I need to practice a lot more than I though.

Please bump me to the bottom of the list, I am having no joy in landing, I need to practice a lot more than I though.

What is it that\'s giving you problems sjwt? Maybe we can help, let\'s see what you\'re flying.

Hi sjwt.

Sorry too hear of your difficulties!

I really dont wish too dump you too the bottom of the list, thats a long wait...

If you have been making landing attempts, you are welcome too request extra time, under rules 5 an 6 quoted below:

5. A 48+ Hour Window, will be given - From my notification. Pilots Must have made an attempt to Land, in this time frame.

6. As long as an attempt has been made, pilots may request further time, to succesfully land.

These rules, are designed too dump players, that have NO interest in contributing, not penalise eager members

Would you like some more time?

Worth note\'ing, that when members have been on the clock, they have reported its significantly more difficult to land succesfully.

Also its worth note\'ing that when you approach 200-300 Meters over your choosen LZ, too press F5 too quick save, your progress.

Then if your kerbals die, in a massive explosiony death they can be reloaded by Holding F9! An re-live the last 200 meters landind approach. ;)

What is it that\'s giving you problems sjwt? Maybe we can help, let\'s see what you\'re flying.

Ive run out of time in the coming days, I got the hang on plain changing, but couldn\'t nail the landing.. its all good, it was relay good practice, with a touch of pressure on.. I can take my time over the next few weeks to work on it..

Ive run out of time in the coming days, I got the hang on plain changing, but couldn\'t nail the landing.. its all good, it was relay good practice, with a touch of pressure on.. I can take my time over the next few weeks to work on it..

Sorry too hear this.

Please feel free to request another flight when you ready.

trbinsc, its now your go

Please see my original Post for the lates Persistance File + information.

Sorry I landed kinda far away, but the lag was really unbearable. I should have picked a different LZ. But yeah, I did it. It\'s pretty hard when you have to do it manually, after using MechJeb for so long.

Sorry I landed kinda far away, but the lag was really unbearable. I should have picked a different LZ. But yeah, I did it. It\'s pretty hard when you have to do it manually, after using MechJeb for so long.

Thank You trbinsc.

Can you please forward me..

Ship Name + LZ (A/B/C) information!

Forgot too run Persistance file, before updating First Post..

GOOMH, Its now your go again.

Please find the latest Persistance File an information in original Post.

I\'ll give it a shot , I can\'t guarantee anything fancy since I haven\'t played KSP in a while but it\'ll get there. Btw if I don\'t post something by tomorrow night I won\'t post anything since I have exams and junk to worry about.

I\'ll take another spot on the list, and try and get in more practice well before than, strangely enough the LZ I could get the closest to was the south pole one.. *shugs*

Give me time to draft up a press release too!

I would be glad to be involved in this mun base developing.

Please add me to the list.

I want to deliver some moon rover, or other cart of the same capabilities. I will use only stock parts (except of cart), and no electronic hardware, as mechjeb autopilot and such. I am discovered autopilots to late, and just don`t trust them. Looking forward to enjoy that mission. Best regards.

'excepting cart' is a problem. That would mean everyone else would have to download the cart plugin. Not having to download and install mods is kind of the point of having the separate 'mod' and 'stock' base projects.

Now I\'m tempted to try making a stock rover...

I would be glad to be involved in this mun base developing.

Please add me to the list.

I want to deliver some moon rover, or other cart of the same capabilities. I will use only stock parts (except of cart), and no electronic hardware, as mechjeb autopilot and such. I am discovered autopilots to late, and just don`t trust them. Looking forward to enjoy that mission. Best regards.

Adding you now.

PS - Welcome too the forums. :D

Yea bump me off, I don\'t the time for now plus I\'m way too out of practice to be as precise as I need to be.

Done.

Sorry guys, I have been really busy the past few days...

With personal things + Testing the latest KSP X Build.

I intend too FULLY update my original Post, soon! There is many bits of missing information, an landed ships, that haven\'t had there picture taken + credit given too said pilots!

Part of the reason will be this thread can be archieved!

Sadly, testing the KSP 15x1, has shown, that its completely broken compatibility, with KSP 14.4 Persistance file.

So its likely we will need an entire new thread, dedicated too version 15, an start completely a fresh.

I was thinking:

STOCK COMMUNITY BASE

STOCK COMMUNITY BASE 3.0

Suggestions On A Post Card:

My mentallity too calling it 'STOCK COMMUNITY BASE' is that we can fly too other airfields + the mun! 8)

Removing Mun, from the name seem neccessary.

I fully intend on supporting, the Community STOCK Mun Base 2.0

Until such time, members stop requesting flights + the flight list is exhausted!

At which point the latest Persistance file while be freely available too download as always..

If members have any questions/suggestions please feel free too let me know!

I\'m off on vacation until tomorrow evening, in case my turn comes up quickly that will mean a day at most before I can fly. The Triad IX has had a couple of test flights and almost survived the most recent one, that\'s close enough for Kerbals!