Ejector seats (WIP)

alpha tech

Hey since the release of my alternate fuel mod didn't get released because of me having to reformat my computer this is going to be my first mod and recently I have had problems trying to create a stock ejector seat its not doing well I will include some of my Pretest ejector seats what I am thinking of doing is using the KSP SDK and part editing to make the stock seat an ejector seat

but please let me know which ones your like the best and I will release them on my next post 0.25 only and also There is another ejector seat mod in fact 2 of them one was the bobcat DEMV Mk 3 and the other was just a fighter jet i will post soon and please i know i am bad at spelling errors on computers and later i will edit them

Alright well this is some info for right now the first few ejector seats are going to be stock and not only am i just making ejector seats i am also making crash seats and ejector seats with support for TAC life support and also some of the ejector seats will use the Vanguard Parachute System And I will get to a feature that I discovered later with it the Mark I will have aerodynamic issues causing it to flip over that will be fixed later in another ejector seat now later as i can figure out how to design actual seats with rockets at the bottom and the VNG parachute systems to work and also I am getting a website for all of my stuff and it will be on curse to download and Before I create a website i need a suggestion of names that i could use that aren't taken

Don't take this personally ... you might want to take a look at your keyboard, why your period and comma buttons aren't working. Right now my brain switches over into speed reading, very bad with my ADD ;-)

I'm interested in your approach, some new & improved ejection seats always come in handy.

Hey since the release of my alternate fuel mod didn't get released because of me having to reformat my computer this is going to be my first mod and recently I have had problems trying to create a stock ejector seat its not doing well I will include some of my Pretest ejector seats what I am thinking of doing is using the KSP SDK and part editing to make the stock seat an ejector seat

but please let me know which ones your like the best and I will release them on my next post 0.25 only and also There is another ejector seat mod in fact 2 of them one was the bobcat DEMV Mk 3 and the other was just a fighter jet i will post soon and please i know i am bad at spelling errors on computers and later i will edit them

Question, are you talking about the red Star Sukhoi parts? I I'm actually rebuilding them almost completely from scratch to go with my Russian Missiles Add-on for BD Armory. Although due to how IVAs are managed I am not installing the ejector seat. Reason, entry and exit of the craft, and IVAs.

Edited by Eskandare

Question, are you talking about the red Star Sukhoi parts? I I'm actually rebuilding them almost completely from scratch to go with my Russian Missiles Add-on for BD Armory. Although due to how IVAs are managed I am not installing the ejector seat. Reason, entry and exit of the craft, and IVAs.

yes and come on the ejector seat was the whole reason I like the mod then I want to try to update the demv mk 3 ejector seat to 0.25

• 3 weeks later...

Alright here is the new thing I have just finished making the MK I ejector seat some of these need the Vng plugin and also the thing to where you can auto have one when u get out of a craft so u wont jump out of the seat and die some of them are two seaters and also i am also currently getting in to texture design so will somebody please make a model of a texture and part to make it work send a message if interested

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.