Nuka Corp shuttle project ( and apparently other stuff :D )

Anariaq

Should you not continue with this capsule, save it nonetheless. I have a feeling capsules with a variable number of Kerbals will be needed soon.

After that one. I got better design in mind. Should be better and use the space better, than that one.

This i crazy... really crazy and beautiful :D

Hi Anariaq,

Great job on the new models and kerbals, I like them so much (maybe more then is healthy :D).

Also, I have one prayer. Please, can you send me the dwl link to krebal model? I really want to try to make a capsule for them, but I haven\'t got skills to make my own model of kerbonaut. ;)

And a little OT: Anariaq, do you play the X-plane? I saw your avatar on the forums. :)

EDIT: Please, how do you those lights? I\'m talking about those red lights on the sides of the module.

I will add the Kerbal model soon to my download topic. but it got some armature issue that is needed to be fixed. But no texture for the Kerbal. It is just for scale use. And is the new scale where Kerbal is 1 meter. Not 45cm.

And yes fly X-Plane a lot lately. Finally fixed the Xeconomy and flying around for WAC again.

Currently the light and shadow is just full Cycle render ( wish they could be baked to texture though :D ) Right now I am testing out how to get the same effect to bake to texture. When I find out how to do it I probably will add a little tutorial about it.

@Anariaq: Thanks for answer. Also, that UV sphere on the control panel would be good 3D gyroskop.

(I worked a bit on one, here is texture what I prepared for 'project from view' UVmap of the model, but it\'s not complete)

scaled.php?server=692&filename=gyroskopd.png&res=landing

@Anariaq: Thanks for answer. Also, that UV sphere on the control panel would be good 3D gyroskop.

(I worked a bit on one, here is texture what I prepared for 'project from view' UVmap of the model, but it\'s not complete)

scaled.php?server=692&filename=gyroskopd.png&res=landing

That was the plan for that sphere. But for now it is just static model. No info that they will add working gauges option yet. I will try to copy the LEM HSI for this one :D

:D now if only it be realesed right now! ;P

I wish, to much still needed to be done before I can release it.

And finally I ended in a situation that I can not figure out with blender. Whenever I do bake to texture with full render I get problems with it. It funnily show the edges from the model it self. I have tried to find a solution with no luck. If any could give some inside in how the full render bake works I will be happy :D

screenshot

NTH_Minipod015.jpg

Looking at the pictures, i wonder. Why do you restrict yourself to 7 Kerbals? If you build the pod just a little bit higher, you have plenty room for 18 Kerbals (or 17 if you want to grant the controling crew som extra handling space. It would mean that this pod is suitable for rescue missions.

Your work is really good. When we will see somithing in game?

For now, in a really long time. I got a problem with my main computer. The screen went dead, so I only have my laptop to do anything. And here Monday I will take the screen to the shop where I bought it. To see if they can fix it.

This is great stuff. Can\'t wait to crash some of your parts. =P

Hope that I can finish them soon. If I can get the screen fixed.

Looking at the pictures, i wonder. Why do you restrict yourself to 7 Kerbals? If you build the pod just a little bit higher, you have plenty room for 18 Kerbals (or 17 if you want to grant the controling crew som extra handling space. It would mean that this pod is suitable for rescue missions.

Yes that is possible. But I have planned to use the free space for storage for long duration flights and have the CO2 filters also. That is why there is only 7 in that design.

Where are the parachutes?

The parachute is under the nosecone. Not got to model that yet.

Wait, it has its own launchpad? :o

Kinda, it was because I had the sticky launchpad situation, that I made this one.

BTW figured out why my screen went ded. Apparently my outlet is to weak to power my 850watt computer and a screen at the same time. Tried in frustration to move my screen to another outlet. And it worked without any problems.

Will you complete the mobile launcher anyway?

Yes I will. There is no cancelled project yet. Though will take a little time.

And I think you guys are tired of waiting for something. So I made a 'alpha' version of the minipod. Only need to make the decoupler. Then I will release it :D

KSP2012-06-3021-54-58-59.jpg

KSP2012-06-3021-55-18-49.jpg

KSP2012-06-3021-56-06-01.jpg

Texture and all is temporary placeholders. But at least there is something you guys can play crash with ;)

Just a little tip before you release it :

MuMech has a MuMechVariablePod module, where you can choose how many \'nauts are in your craft (0->3), check the Mumech source website

Just a little tip before you release it :

MuMech has a MuMechVariablePod module, where you can choose how many \'nauts are in your craft (0->3), check the Mumech source website

I try to avoid plugins for now. When I get more experience with modding I will try out making more complicated models with use of plugins

You are to talented..... o.o

At least my interest in designing space stuff, finally have some use :D thanks!

@Anariaq: What about texture of the pod? This is final?

Anyway, does anyone know where I can found the MuMechVariablePod plugin for devs? I couldn\'t found it here http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=8560.0. Sorry for OT.

That one is just a alpha that is made for 0.15 and will remain that way. All work on it is just temporary work ( 15 min pr texture dos not create some cool looking texture :D ) I still need to make the High res version. So I can bake a normal map for the model. But that will take time. So in the mean time, I made the alpha release so you guys can have some fun with it. And please report anything that is broken or faulty.