Tier One Space Center CONFIRMED: It's a barn!

Starwhip

There's RV's, wind turbines, sandbag bunkers and a Space Telescope! And the VAB?

It's a barn. Eyup.

Sorry, no pics, the SQUADCAST showed it just a few moments ago. Did anyone get any captures? I got the album, nevermind.

EDIT:

Here we are!

Javascript is disabled. View full album

HAH! I got this thread in a whole TWO MINUTES before SQUAD got theirs! :sticktongue:

Edited by Starwhip

I wonder if you trash your amazing 100 million funds upgraded building, if you can just not repair it and go back to the barn. :P

Also, if the tracking station can be upgraded, I wonder how that would work exactly, could you not track asteroids until you got a better one, or would there be something else?

I wonder if you trash your amazing 100 million funds upgraded building, if you can just not repair it and go back to the barn. :P

Also, if the tracking station can be upgraded, I wonder how that would work exactly, could you not track asteroids until you got a better one, or would there be something else?

You can, actually. If you break a Tier 3 you can buy back the Tier 1 until you've got enough funds to re-upgrade. It was announced in the SquadCast.

You can, actually. If you break a Tier 3 you can buy back the Tier 1 until you've got enough funds to re-upgrade. It was announced in the SquadCast.

Ah, I wasn't watching. I was too busy messing with spaceplanes.

irYvt7r.png

Thanks! (also, Jeb seems scared... Do I win the game?)

I should probably wrap up my career save, i'm probably gonna restart when the new update rolls out (Which, from the devnotes, seems like it's going to be soon!)

Will be more awsome when they change to Unity 5 so that we don`t lag to death with physics when having fun with big stuff :)

Besides, career gets kinda tiresom after doing it a dozen times and it`s the same repeative stuff.

Hmmm... a trailer park... a barn... bags of sand blocking paths... tracking station looks like it is a few pieces of sheet metal bolted together... Why aren't these things final tier?

Someone needs to make a plugin that reverses the tiers... If it's possible, I know about as much of C# as I do of the inner workings of Alpha Centuri.

I swear I thought this thread was a modder having some fun

I had hopes such was the case.

Spend day off work attempting to replicate the T-38s and WB-57s often seen in this area.

Check forum to find... a trailer park and barn.

I'm not really feeling the art for the buildings. I like the idea of upgradeability, but I was expecting it to be more of a size scale rather than a complete art style change. At the moment this looks like a modder had a month free and decided to change the buildings...

Is it just me that's feeling this way?

I'm not really feeling the art for the buildings. I like the idea of upgradeability, but I was expecting it to be more of a size scale rather than a complete art style change. At the moment this looks like a modder had a month free and decided to change the buildings...

Is it just me that's feeling this way?

Nope, not alone.