[1.0.4] Endurance (from Interstellar) [DISCONTINUED]

benjee10

I love this mod, as much as Interstellar is my favorite movie ! :)

On a note though : The Ranger performs very poorly using FAR, but the Lander has no trouble. Isn't that strange ?

Nope. Lander is mostly one piece. Most of the mass and the drag come from one part, where as the ranger the mass and drag are spread out and it gets off kilter. plus i think the shape of the lander is just more stable by default, sort of like a parachute instead of a plank of wood.

Nope. Lander is mostly one piece. Most of the mass and the drag come from one part, where as the ranger the mass and drag are spread out and it gets off kilter. plus i think the shape of the lander is just more stable by default, sort of like a parachute instead of a plank of wood.

The ranger needs another mode in its engine.

When is the next update coming out? Im just wondering on your progress so...

Never ever. ;)

I'm busy with IRL stuff as well. I have the next couple days off so I'm going to try to get some work done then. No promises though.

Never ever. ;)

I'm busy with IRL stuff as well. I have the next couple days off so I'm going to try to get some work done then. No promises though.

Looking forward to that! Its OK, I couldnt give two flying ....s about this mod if it weren't for the developer. Study hard! And live your life the way u see fit! :)

Ah, just those pics are a joy. No wonder the movie got an Oscar for visual effects. It just looks so crisp, sharp and realistic(especially since there is only 10% CGI). And yeah, luckily digital HD is coming earlier. Love the mod Benjee!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.