Project Arctic Film- Be Part Of Something Great

Vagani

CAN I POST ONE FREAKING THING WITH OUT SOMEONE BEING DOWNER ABOUT IT????? YES IT IS A SPECIAL EFFECTS PROGRAM, I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT A PROJECT LIKE THIS NEEDED SPECIAL EFFECTS??? NO?

sorry but I have had the worst Christmas of my freaking life and every time I make a post SOMEONE has to come up and say its not good enough or call me an idiot, maybe I should just leave the project cause I am clearly not wanted here.

CAN I POST ONE FREAKING THING WITH OUT SOMEONE BEING DOWNER ABOUT IT????? YES IT IS A SPECIAL EFFECTS PROGRAM, I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT A PROJECT LIKE THIS NEEDED SPECIAL EFFECTS??? NO?

sorry but I have had the worst Christmas of my freaking life and every time I make a post SOMEONE has to come up and say its not good enough or call me an idiot, maybe I should just leave the project cause I am clearly not wanted here.

Wowowowowowowow there, calm down. I never treated you like an idiot, and I never EVER said I or anybody else didn't want you on this project.

You are more than welcomed here, and the point I was making is that you were talking about video editing when you brought up After Effects. This lead me to the conclusion that you misunderstood AE's goal; not that you are an idiot not capable of understanding how a VFX program is different from a editing program.

Also you bring up a good point there: the VFXs. I said earlier that I could take on that part of the project, but more than one person is welcomed. And Yes, I think VFXs are much needed here on this project.

I just realized that I would have needed to get up at about 4:00 AM to make the scriptwriting session, which is why I missed it :(

Oh, and the closest thing I could find to a proper script was Avera9eJoe's Google Doc, which doesn't look as if it has anything new on it.

So, what changes have been made?

Maybe there should be a writing session for those of you in Europe/Asia/Australia AND one for those in the Americas?

Like say a session in a time slot exactly eleven hours from when I posted this (I posted this at 11:ooam so meaning a session that would would start at 10:00pm for me and I think 11:00pm for upsilon).

Hello!

I'm interested in joining, so here's my application (with some extra useful info).

Name: BriXman or Brix

Timezone: GMT +1

Job(s): Builder and Script writer

Why I want this job: I like the story in the movie, and I want to contribute to it, and I can make rovers/cars and aircraft pretty good.

Previous experiences: I am founder and leader of the community company B.R.I.Xco, building craft for almost a year soon. I also have a Youtube channel, with gameplay videos of various games. (Link in my signature)

Additional comments: If you need someone making posters and logos and such, I'm up for the job.

Hey. Play nice. We'll probably take as many people as are wanted, though I can't guarantee everyone's stuff will be used. Make sense?

I was not rejecting; I'm just pointing out that the statistical productivity per person might decrease a bit too much.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.