The Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network (CKAN) Package Manager; v1.18.0 [19 June 2016]

pjf

Amazing idea, and great execution.

10/10, really.

One idea that may or may not be of interest is being able to sort by date added/updated. I would personally find this very useful, as I often try to use the "New in Repository" feature, never get around to looking at it for a day, and come back after a computer restart, and everything's already been sent to the All section.

Thanks.

It's been ~36 hours since Cryogenic Engines updated to version 1.9, but CKAN still shows the latest version as 1.81. Is this a CKAN issue?

It's a combined issue between the mod and CKAN, but we're the right people to report it to. Version 1.9 is new to you and I, but to a computer 1.9 is less than 1.81 (81 > 9). At any rate we have a way around that issue and the next time the bots create mod entries (every couple hours), CryoEngines will be up to date. Thanks for the heads up. =)

One idea that may or may not be of interest is being able to sort by date added/updated. I would personally find this very useful, as I often try to use the "New in Repository" feature, never get around to looking at it for a day, and come back after a computer restart, and everything's already been sent to the All section.

Thanks.

It's in the queue of things we'd like to do/will do over time: https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/issues/1046

----

There was another post I was replying to, but I think they self-deleted before I grabbed the quote

Install from .CKAN file is broken when a mod requires selection of a config file. For example trying to load TAC life support will fail because the user must choose between two config files. The import function does not know which one was used and crashes CKAN. It then refuses to load all mods and menus grey out.

************** Exception Text **************

CKAN.TooManyModsProvideKraken: Too many mods provide TACLS-Config:

TACLS-Config-RealismOverhaul v10.1.0

* TACLS-Config-Stock v0.11.1.20

at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.ResolveStanza(IEnumerable`1 stanza, SelectionReason reason, RelationshipResolverOptions options, Boolean soft_resolve)

at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.Resolve(CkanModule module, RelationshipResolverOptions options)

at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.ResolveStanza(IEnumerable`1 stanza, SelectionReason reason, RelationshipResolverOptions options, Boolean soft_resolve)

at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.Resolve(CkanModule module, RelationshipResolverOptions options)

at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.AddModulesToInstall(IEnumerable`1 modules)

at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.InstallList(List`1 modules, RelationshipResolverOptions options, IDownloader downloader)

at CKAN.Main.WasSuccessful(Action action)

at CKAN.Main.InstallList(HashSet`1 toInstall, RelationshipResolverOptions options, IDownloader downloader)

at CKAN.Main.InstallMods(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

- - - Updated - - -

.CKAN install also loading the wrong mods where configurations are required. Having

"name": "EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements", "version": "7-4"

},

{

"name": "EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements-HR",

"version": "7-4"

Will cause exception

CKAN.TooManyModsProvideKraken: Too many mods provide EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements-Config:

AstronomersPack-Clouds-High Interstellar.V2

* AstronomersPack-Clouds-Low Interstellar.V2

* AstronomersPack-Clouds-Medium Interstellar.V2

* EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements-HR 7-4

* EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements-LR 7-4

at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.AddModulesToInstall(IEnumerable`1 modules)

at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.InstallList(List`1 modules, RelationshipResolverOptions options, IDownloader downloader)

at CKAN.Main.WasSuccessful(Action action)

at CKAN.Main.InstallList(HashSet`1 toInstall, RelationshipResolverOptions options, IDownloader downloader)

at CKAN.Main.InstallMods(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

That is the wrong mod configuration files !!!!

Edited by nobodyhasthis

just reinstalled pc, i assume i'm missing something, but i have no clue what, getting this error any time i try to tick a box to install a mod.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
at CKAN.Main.ModList_CellValueChanged(Object sender, DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCell.SetValue(Int32 rowIndex, Object value)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.PushFormattedValue(DataGridViewCell& dataGridViewCurrentCell, Object formattedValue, Exception& exception)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.CommitEdit(DataGridViewCell& dataGridViewCurrentCell, DataGridViewDataErrorContexts context, DataGridViewValidateCellInternal validateCell, Boolean fireCellLeave, Boolean fireCellEnter, Boolean fireRowLeave, Boolean fireRowEnter, Boolean fireLeave)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.CommitEdit(DataGridViewDataErrorContexts context)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.NotifyCurrentCellDirty(Boolean dirty)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCheckBoxCell.OnCommonContentClick(DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCellContentClick(DataGridViewCellEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewCell.OnMouseUpInternal(DataGridViewCellMouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnCellMouseUp(DataGridViewCellMouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.261 (RTMGDR.030319-2600)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ckan
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/KSP/ckan.exe
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.261 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
bpc4s4oq
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.261 built by: RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Dynamic
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.261 (RTMGDR.030319-2600)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.237 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

---- Solved ----

Apprently I needed .net 4.5

Edited by Tank420

Hi all,

Quick question--am I the only one who hasn't seen DRE update to 7.2.1? Update was released 7/9. Could just be something borked on my end.....

Not a problem on your end, a problem on CKAN's end. DRE changed folder structures after DeadlyReentry-v7.1.0 and we didn't know about it. Thanks for the heads up, DRE 7.2.1 should be available on CKAN within 24 hours.

Oh yeah, where's the Astroid Day mod?

http://imgur.com/1WVkqwY

Keep in mind it's 1.0.4 mod, so if you haven't upgraded you won't see it under the `Compatible` filter.

Not a problem on your end, a problem on CKAN's end. DRE changed folder structures after DeadlyReentry-v7.1.0 and we didn't know about it. Thanks for the heads up, DRE 7.2.1 should be available on CKAN within 24 hours.

Thank you!

Update:

Modular Flight Integrator is showing as a dependency; however AFAIK, that dependency has been removed in DRE 7.2.1.

latest version of Deadly Reentry is actually 7.2.1 and has had all traces of Modular Flight Integrator removed for the foreseeable future.

Make sure you have the latest version by downloading from here: https://github.com/Starwaster/DeadlyReentry/releases/latest

As for FAR, Modular Flight Integrator is a MUST. You MUST have it. I suggest reinstalling FAR. Do not remove Modular Flight Integrator. If you suspect a problem then report it. Preferably to Ferram or to Sarbian but I can take a look at it too and work with Sarbian if there is an issue.

Most likely though is that the last copy of DRE had a bad compile of MFI, so use the one that comes with FAR. (hence why I recommend re-installation)

Update 2: And you've already fixed it. Thank you all for your hard work!

Edited by eightiesboi
Update

Hey,

I really like your export .ckan function for making a modpack.

Unfortunately I have to manually remove the version lines for each mod.

Is there a way to do that automatically?

Hi, thanks for the update. Is there a binary of the new version available? Updating the application internally results in an index exception.

EDIT: Ah, spoke too soon. Binary is on github. :D

CKAN v1.10.1 aka Dwarf Planet released!

User visible changes since v1.10.0:

• [GUI/Feature] The client provides additional data on which mods will be available after KSP upgrade (plague006, pjf, #1270, #1295)
  • [GUI/Feature] Mod info columns resized to show more mod information from the get-go (plague006, #1270)
  • [GUI/Feature] Double-clicking on a mod in the relationship tab will navigate to that mod (Postremus, #1082)
  • [GUI/Feature] The client will infer more homepages for mods which don't explicitly specify one (plague006, #1254)
  • [GUI/Bugfix] The client will crash less often when clicking on column headers (Postremus, #1228)
  • [GUI/Bugfix] For new CKAN installs, CKAN will start KSP with the -single-instance flag to prevent multiple-games starting on double-click (plague006, #1255, Linux/Windows only)
  • [GUI/Bugfix] Columns are more likely to remember their size after refresh (plague006, #1278)
  • [GUI/Bugfix] The client window no longer resists movement while updating metadata (Postremus, #1198)
  • [updater/Bugfix] The CKAN updater is less confused when directory paths contain spaces (Postremus, #1230)
  • [Cmdline/Feature] ckan ksp forget is now case insensitive (RichardLake, #1055)
  • [internal/Bugfix] The list of available repositories is fetched from a higher-availability host (Hakan, #1264)

Internal changes since v1.10.0:

• [internal/CKAN] Numerous fix-ups and improvements (RichardLake, #1055)
  • [internal/NetKAN] Utterly awesome rearchitecture of our indexing bot (dbent, #1218)

Seriously big thank-yous to plague006 and Postremus on this, who have been doing an *incredible* job overhauling our front-end!

I seem to be having major issues with this. I've backed up my entire game somewhere else and proceeded to delete my mods from GameData because half of them were outdated, and just left Squad in there. Loaded up CKAN and it saw that all those mods were removed, so "AP" wasn't on the mods I was using anymore. I selected a bunch of mods that I want, just going down the list and picking ones I think I'd like, stopped half way and though I should apply the changes just in case. Done it fine. Proceeded on to try to install more, got to distant object enhancement, and now I can't get past it. Every time I select that mod, it throws an error saying:

Too many mods provide DistantObject-config:

AstromersPack-DistantObjectEnhancement Interstellar.V2

*DistantObject-RealSolarSystem v1.5.7

*DistantObject-default v1.5.7

Under details, it spits out all of this, and I have no idea what it means. For now, I'll just skip over this mod, it's not necessary, but I thought it might be worth while reporting. I'll come back and edit this message later if it happens again with other mods.

Edit: It was literally 5 minutes later and I found another mod that throws this issue: PlanetShine. I think it might be the mods that give you an option after selecting them, but yeah.. Not sure why this is all failing. The code for this crash is almost identical to the one below, but to do with PlanetShine instead.

[COLOR=#333333]See the end of this message for details on invoking [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]************** Exception Text **************[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CKAN.TooManyModsProvideKraken: Too many mods provide DistantObject-config:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]AstronomersPack-DistantObjectEnhancement Interstellar.V2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]* DistantObject-RealSolarSystem v1.5.7[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]* DistantObject-default v1.5.7[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.ResolveStanza(IEnumerabl e`1 stanza, SelectionReason reason, RelationshipResolverOptions options, Boolean soft_resolve)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.Resolve(CkanModule module, RelationshipResolverOptions options)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.AddModulesToInstall(IEnu merable`1 modules)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.InstallList(List`1 modules, RelationshipResolverOptions options, IDownloader downloader)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]at CKAN.Main.WasSuccessful(Action action)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]at CKAN.Main.InstallList(HashSet`1 toInstall, RelationshipResolverOptions options, IDownloader downloader)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]at CKAN.Main.InstallMods(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThrea dStart(Object argument)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]************** Loaded Assemblies **************[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]mscorlib[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]----------------------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]ckan[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Clock/Documents/KSP/ckan.exe[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.Core[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.Windows.Forms[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.Drawing[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.Configuration[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.Xml[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Microsoft.GeneratedCode[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Microsoft.CSharp[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.Numerics[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.Dynamic[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.Transactions[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.Runtime.Serialization[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.Xml.Linq[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.Data[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]System.EnterpriseServices[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Accessibility[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]************** JIT Debugging **************[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]application or computer (machine.config) must have the[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]The application must also be compiled with debugging[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]enabled.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]For example:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]<configuration>[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]</configuration>[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]rather than be handled by this dialog box.[/COLOR]

Edited by Xenro66
More bugs..

I seem to be having major issues with this. I've backed up my entire game somewhere else and proceeded to delete my mods from GameData because half of them were outdated, and just left Squad in there. Loaded up CKAN and it saw that all those mods were removed, so "AP" wasn't on the mods I was using anymore. I selected a bunch of mods that I want, just going down the list and picking ones I think I'd like, stopped half way and though I should apply the changes just in case. Done it fine. Proceeded on to try to install more, got to distant object enhancement, and now I can't get past it. Every time I select that mod, it throws an error saying:

Too many mods provide DistantObject-config:

AstromersPack-DistantObjectEnhancement Interstellar.V2

*DistantObject-RealSolarSystem v1.5.7

*DistantObject-default v1.5.7

Under details, it spits out all of this, and I have no idea what it means. For now, I'll just skip over this mod, it's not necessary, but I thought it might be worth while reporting. I'll come back and edit this message later if it happens again with other mods.

Edit: It was literally 5 minutes later and I found another mod that throws this issue: PlanetShine. I think it might be the mods that give you an option after selecting them, but yeah.. Not sure why this is all failing. The code for this crash is almost identical to the one below, but to do with PlanetShine instead.

This is a serious issue that's been affecting many people. It's currently a high priority and being actively worked on. You can see the issue ticket here.

Edited by plague006
Cut out the full error message from quote

And v1.10.3 is out which fixes the too many provides kraken we've been seeing. Thank you so much to plague006 for keeping everyone up-to-date, and Postremus for the patch! <3

This is a serious issue that's been affecting many people. It's currently a high priority and being actively worked on. You can see the issue ticket here.

Awesome, thanks for the info. Guess we will just have to wait.

And v1.10.3 is out which fixes the too many provides kraken we've been seeing. Thank you so much to plague006 for keeping everyone up-to-date, and Postremus for the patch! <3

Wow, that was convenient! XD

Hey, I know this has been suggested before, but I'm curious about the devs' position on it:

How about a mod list feature, that lets user mark mods as favourites independently of whether they're installed or not?

Hi pjf (or anyone else keen on helping me)! I'm having a minor problem with something in CKAN; when I went to get Realism Overhaul, it didn't install RSS with it! I'm running 1.09, so maybe that's the problem. Well, see you guys later (until I get help!)!