The Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network (CKAN) Package Manager; v1.18.0 [19 June 2016]

pjf

On 5/4/2016 at 2:44 AM, hab136 said:

@DanHeidel @MisterFister CKAN already lets you install out of date versions - on the command line.

ckan.exe install modname=1.7

This is mentioned in the user guide: https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/wiki/User-guide

So I tried to fix my issue your way. Unfortunately this only works for single install mods. If you try to use it for something that has sub-configs (PlanetShine, Custom Asteroids, etc) I still get dependency errors that crash out the process. Even trying to use the commands that force it to ignore recommended mods doesn't bypass this relationship.

So my install is now officially stuck unless I want to manually remove & install the 20 mods CKAN refuses to acknowledge and thus crashes on me with failed to update errors when I try to add other mods.

10 hours ago, Faolmor said:

All the near-future mods and the community tech tree have disappeared from CKAN (at least for me).  Vat is going on?

Nertea has set the Near Future mods as compatible only with 1.1.0 in their .version files, and CKAN is following that guideline. 

Edited by politas

9 hours ago, ExavierMacbeth said:

So I tried to fix my issue your way. Unfortunately this only works for single install mods. If you try to use it for something that has sub-configs (PlanetShine, Custom Asteroids, etc) I still get dependency errors that crash out the process. Even trying to use the commands that force it to ignore recommended mods doesn't bypass this relationship.

So my install is now officially stuck unless I want to manually remove & install the 20 mods CKAN refuses to acknowledge and thus crashes on me with failed to update errors when I try to add other mods.

If you want to install a whole bunch of "incompatible" mods, then follow NecroBones' advice three posts before yours, and change the version number in the Readme.txt file temporarily.

Or you could, well, wait until the mod authors say they're ready, and not expect everyone to dance to your desired timelines for when community volunteers make free upgrades to software enhancing a game you get free upgrades for?

Edited by politas

On 5/4/2016 at 2:44 AM, hab136 said:

@DanHeidel @MisterFister CKAN already lets you install out of date versions - on the command line.

ckan.exe install modname=1.7

This is mentioned in the user guide: https://github.com/KSP-CKAN/CKAN/wiki/User-guide

I tried that and it said this 

Module RemoteTech required, but not listed in index, or not available for your version of KSP
If you're lucky, you can do a `ckan update` and try again.
Try `ckan install --no-recommends` to skip installation of recommended modules

1 hour ago, politas said:

If you want to install a whole bunch of "incompatible" mods, then follow NecroBones' advice three posts before yours, and change the version number in the Readme.txt file temporarily.

Or you could, well, wait until the mod authors say they're ready, and not expect everyone to dance to your desired timelines for when community volunteers make free upgrades to software enhancing a game you get free upgrades for?

Tried it... Change version back 1.1.0. Select Custom Asteroids, which is compatible with 1.1.2, On popup select one of the configs. Immediatly get the following error with the option to do nothing or quit CKAN.

Spoiler

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
CKAN.ModuleNotFoundKraken: Cannot install KerbalNRAP, module not available
   at CKAN.CkanModule.FromIDandVersion(IRegistryQuerier registry, String mod, KSPVersion ksp_version)
   at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.<RelationshipResolver>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0(String name)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at CKAN.RelationshipResolver..ctor(IEnumerable`1 module_names, RelationshipResolverOptions options, IRegistryQuerier registry, KSPVersion kspversion)
   at CKAN.MainModList.ComputeConflictsFromModList(IRegistryQuerier registry, IEnumerable`1 change_set, KSPVersion ksp_version)
   at CKAN.Main.<UpdateChangeSetAndConflicts>c__async1.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at CKAN.Main.<ModList_CellValueChanged>c__async0.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c__DisplayClass2.<ThrowAsync>b__3(Object state)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.127.1 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ckan
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///F:/Win7Apps/SteamLibrary/SteamApps/common/Kerbal%20Space%20Program/ckan.exe
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.6.79.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.6.79.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Dynamic
    Win32 Version: 4.6.79.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

What does the NRAP Test Weight mod's installed status have anything to do with Custom Asteroids? Especially when its Max compatible version number has been listed as 1.1.99 so it shows up under the compatible list anyway?

As to the comment you made in small text. The reason for a user override option is so that we can force run a mod without having to bug the mod makers for updates, which apparently has become a bannable offense since the last time tried to play this game. If I want to try a mod whos author, update rates, & general activity I don't know even if its not compatible (but people in the forum thread says it is) why should I as the user be penalized for doing so?

I should also point out that all the mods I have been trying to install ARE upgraded for 1.1.2 properly. CKAN is just throwing errors about the older mods (or apparently random mods with the error coming from NRAP now) that I don't want to remove knowing I can't reinstall them through CKAN yet & already verified in their thread will still work. Thats a CKAN bug or design flaw in my opinion which is why I posted. My original post also included an error message which went ignored instead to argue over the desire for an override functionality apparently.

Edited by ExavierMacbeth

4 hours ago, ExavierMacbeth said:

Tried it... Change version back 1.1.0. Select Custom Asteroids, which is compatible with 1.1.2, On popup select one of the configs. Immediatly get the following error with the option to do nothing or quit CKAN.

Hide contents

CKAN.ModuleNotFoundKraken: Cannot install KerbalNRAP, module not available

What does the NRAP Test Weight mod's installed status have anything to do with Custom Asteroids? Especially when its Max compatible version number has been listed as 1.1.99 so it shows up under the compatible list anyway?

The module name listed in those exception reports is a red herring. There's something weird with your mod compatibilities. Try installing as few things at a time as possible, and check the dependencies in the relationships tab. 

4 hours ago, ExavierMacbeth said:

As to the comment you made in small text. The reason for a user override option is so that we can force run a mod without having to bug the mod makers for updates, which apparently has become a bannable offense since the last time tried to play this game. If I want to try a mod whos author, update rates, & general activity I don't know even if its not compatible (but people in the forum thread says it is) why should I as the user be penalized for doing so?

I should also point out that all the mods I have been trying to install ARE upgraded for 1.1.2 properly. CKAN is just throwing errors about the older mods (or apparently random mods with the error coming from NRAP now) that I don't want to remove knowing I can't reinstall them through CKAN yet & already verified in their thread will still work. Thats a CKAN bug or design flaw in my opinion which is why I posted. My original post also included an error message which went ignored instead to argue over the desire for an override functionality apparently.

We're not trying to penalise anyone, we're just trying to get it all to work, and Squad made it really hard with 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 coming out so quickly. Things will settle down in time, but as I've said, CKAN is not a tool capable of 0-Day perfection.What we need is clear and simple reports of mod compatibility, not people complaining over and over again that they can't override the compatibility mechanisms. We know you want to be able to override the compatibility mechanisms. We've got ideas for that in the pipeline, but they aren't going to happen in a few days. 

Ok then could I get you to take a look at the Custom Asteroids metadata specifically then? Because all the errors I have been getting appear only when that specific mod & one of its required configs is selected.

Looking at the "Relationships" tab, I don't see anything in it other than the Core Mod & Its associated Config option which I am trying to install. Did something get messed up with that one specifically so it has some sort of weird circle requirement to something that doesn't exist?

33 minutes ago, ExavierMacbeth said:

Ok then could I get you to take a look at the Custom Asteroids metadata specifically then? Because all the errors I have been getting appear only when that specific mod & one of its required configs is selected.

Looking at the "Relationships" tab, I don't see anything in it other than the Core Mod & Its associated Config option which I am trying to install. Did something get messed up with that one specifically so it has some sort of weird circle requirement to something that doesn't exist?

Are you attempting to run Custom Asteroids and Outer Planets Mod at the same time perhaps?  Those two mods do not play nicey nice with each other.

9 hours ago, ExavierMacbeth said:

It is a bug. Or the need for a new feature depending on how we look at how the configs version numbers work for the mod. Task in hand to fix.

Clean everything out. The best way is to make a .ckan and use it on a fresh install. Although this might not help it will not do any harm either. There was an update to CustomAsteroids-Pops.netkan to as workaround in the last week from Starstrider42 which should help you. He has also passed on a very good bug report it case it persists. 

Edited by nobodyhasthis2

I found what was causing the crash. Its not OPM that wasn't playing nice with it. It was Sigma-Binary support component. Apparently even though OPM recommends both Custom Asteroids & Sigma Binary as support mods, the Custom Asteroid configs (not the main mod) have it listed as a conflict. No idea why the error was throwing random mod names but the correct error showed up when i tried to use the command line to install Custom Asteroids without using the version change workaround.

Guess I don't get to play with the planetary offset for the pluto anolog. Oh well I would rather have the asteroids everywhere for refueling stops :)

Edited by ExavierMacbeth

Hi,

I'm trying to update scatterer and I keep getting an error message with the following:

CKAN.TooManyModsProvideKraken: Too many mods provide Scatterer-sunflare:
Scatterer-sunflare 2:v0.0245
* AstronikiSunflareforScatterer 1.0
   at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.ResolveStanza(IEnumerable`1 stanza, SelectionReason reason, RelationshipResolverOptions options, Boolean soft_resolve, IEnumerable`1 old_stanza)
   at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.Resolve(CkanModule module, RelationshipResolverOptions options, IEnumerable`1 old_stanza)
   at CKAN.RelationshipResolver.AddModulesToInstall(IEnumerable`1 modules)
   at CKAN.RelationshipResolver..ctor(IEnumerable`1 module_names, RelationshipResolverOptions options, IRegistryQuerier registry, KSPVersion kspversion)
   at CKAN.ModuleInstaller.Upgrade(IEnumerable`1 identifiers, IDownloader netAsyncDownloader)
   at CKAN.Main.WasSuccessful(Action action)
   at CKAN.Main.InstallMods(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1078.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
ckan
    Win32 Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/User_337/Desktop/ckan.exe
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1075.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Dynamic
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

5 hours ago, user_337 said:

Hi,

I'm trying to update scatterer and I keep getting an error message with the following:

CKAN.TooManyModsProvideKraken: Too many mods provide Scatterer-sunflare:
Scatterer-sunflare 2:v0.0245
* AstronikiSunflareforScatterer 1.0

5 hours ago, Noobton said:

I'm having the same issue,

Scatterer-sunflare

and

AstronikiSunflare

Right now what it is seeing. Are mutually exclusive add ons to Scatter. They both do the same function and cannot be used together. That is what CKAN is trying to tell you. Try picking one sun flare only and see if that helps for now.  

Needs a tweak to block the option to have both and catch the exception.

7 minutes ago, nobodyhasthis2 said:

Right now what it is seeing. Are mutually exclusive add ons to Scatter. They both do the same function and cannot be used together. That is what CKAN is trying to tell you. Try picking one sun flare only and see if that helps for now.  

Needs a tweak to block the option to have both and catch the exception.

It is blocking and allows only one to be selected, still, throws the exception, I did click around before setting for one of them, so maybe that messed it up?

6 minutes ago, Noobton said:

It is blocking and allows only one to be selected, still, throws the exception, I did click around before setting for one of them, so maybe that messed it up?

Yes. If you uninstall scatter it will pull off the dependency and you can start again. If you mess around with it it is possible to get passed the blocking and CKAN will throw the exception as the last line of defense. At least that is what I am seeing. If mods are just selected and installed there should not be a problem.

I hope this helping.

Edited by nobodyhasthis2

I tried to ask in some mod threads for an updated version on CKAN but was told to shut up :(
So a friendly user suggested I should try here to get them forced updated in CKAN.

- "Chatterer v0.9.8": working fine with 1.1.2, would just need a version update for CKAN

- "Distant Object Enhancement v1.7.1": working fine with 1.1.2, would just need a version update for CKAN

- "Docking Port Sound FX v2.1.1": there is a new version available but CKAN can't find it. The author "tg626" states:

On 6.5.2016 at 7:38 AM, tg626 said:

No modder has control over when or if CKAN gets updated - I listed it's compatibility with 1.1.2 on spacedock.info beyond that it's out of my hands.

Edited by Tekener

1 hour ago, Tekener said:

"Docking Port Sound FX v2.1.1": there is a new version available but CKAN can't find it. The author "tg626" states:

The author is correct. Although let me explain the details. There is lag because the bot is checking every single mod in multiple places. That is a lot of data. What you should find by now it has reached the new spacedock entry and caught up. So if you refresh the mod list in CKAN.  Docking Port Sound FX v2.1.1 will appear like magic without any human intervention. 

I hope it does. Otherwise it has gone HAL 9000 again and we need to give it some help :wink:

Can anybody point me out why CKAN flag Chatterer as not compatible with KSP 1.1.2 ? Despite I've never said so.

And what can I do to make it work ? I remember a feature to force installation of mods in CKAN was asked in the past, isn't it in yet ?

thx.

9 hours ago, nobodyhasthis2 said:

The author is correct. Although let me explain the details. There is lag because the bot is checking every single mod in multiple places. That is a lot of data. What you should find by now it has reached the new spacedock entry and caught up. So if you refresh the mod list in CKAN.  Docking Port Sound FX v2.1.1 will appear like magic without any human intervention. 

I hope it does. Otherwise it has gone HAL 9000 again and we need to give it some help :wink:

Unfortunately not, CKAN still thinks it is v2.1 and only for KSP 1.1.0
DockingPortSoundFX_v2.1.gif

6 hours ago, Athlonic said:

Can anybody point me out why CKAN flag Chatterer as not compatible with KSP 1.1.2 ? Despite I've never said so.

And what can I do to make it work ? I remember a feature to force installation of mods in CKAN was asked in the past, isn't it in yet ?

thx.

Athlonic, it might be because you haven't updated the version number of Chatterer including the internal "Chatterer.version". Though it is working with 1.1.2, your download states it is for KSP 1.1.0:
    "KSP_VERSION":
    {
        "MAJOR":1,
        "MINOR":1,
        "PATCH":0
    },
Also the version is still v0.9.8 - so I would guess CKAN thinks there is no newer version as the v0.9.8 that was only assigned to work in KSP 1.1.0:
Chatterer_v0.9.8.gif
Even if you would update the internal mod version, I think it would need to become a new external version like 0.9.9.

Edited by Tekener
Was wrong, Chatterer is not correctly flagged...

7 hours ago, Athlonic said:

thx.

As Tekener pointed out, the AVC data is probably the cause. The Chatterer.netkan file shows that CKAN is pulling it from Spacedock, which has it marked as 1.1.2 compatible, so I'm guessing AVC has to be trhe cause in this case.

What I do in my mods is mark a minimum KSP version, rather than a specific "this version only" definition. Like this:

"KSP_VERSION_MIN": {
        "MAJOR": 1,
        "MINOR": 1,
        "PATCH": 0
    }

Since that's setting a minimum as 1.1.0, it works for anything after that. The downside of this, is that when 1.2 comes out, it'll think this is OK, which we can't know for sure. But you could also do something like:

"KSP_VERSION_MIN": {
        "PATCH": 0
    }

"KSP_VERSION_MAX": {
        "PATCH": 99
    }

..Which would assume that anything in the 1.1.0 - 1.1.99 range is OK.

5 hours ago, Tekener said:

Unfortunately not, CKAN still thinks it is v2.1 and only for KSP 1.1.0
DockingPortSoundFX_v2.1.gif

Ok now I see what you mean. As side note look what version downloads from space dock and the compare that to the entry in Github. Is Spacedock out of date?